PDA

View Full Version : Import Roms, PC Translation Files, And The Dreamcast...Help?

Full Metal XL
March 30th, 2006, 04:05
Back in the day when I was young, desperate for RPGs and had loads of time, I brought import SNES games like the Drangon Quest games and the like to play. I paid ass amounts of cash for them and didn't understand a bloody thing they were saying, but I played them anyway. These days there's no way I could play them these days, I just don't have the time or patience to play games I can't understand. :confused:

Flash to today, and I happen to lay hands on roms of these games and some patches to translate them to english, but they're for the PC...The patches, that is. What I want to know is if there is a way to make these patches work with the roms on a CD for the Dreamcast? Any help would be appreciated... :D

Coagulus
March 30th, 2006, 10:16
You would need to patch the roms first on a PC and then re-burn them to CD. This is why multisession is always handy!

Full Metal XL
March 31st, 2006, 05:25
Ugh! Man, I feel stupid for not thinking of that in the first place! :mad: But thanks anyway, Coagulus...

(For the info, not for making me feel stupid, that is...) :p