PDA

View Full Version : New to the WiiScene, need some direction.

bcrichplaya
June 9th, 2009, 19:06
Hey I'm a new Wii owner and therefor just discovered this wonderful homebrew scene. So I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to some sort of thread that's a good tutorial on how to get some brew running on my system.

I have system menu 4.0 so I know I have to use bannerbomb, however, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to use it.

Pretty much all I want is to be able to play my backups since a friend of mine has a nice habit of scratching my disks, and I also would like to play a select Jap game on my console, Monster Hunter.

Anyways, If someone could point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for I'd really appreciate it.

VampDude
June 12th, 2009, 12:33
Hey I'm a new Wii owner and therefor just discovered this wonderful homebrew scene. So I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to some sort of thread that's a good tutorial on how to get some brew running on my system.

I have system menu 4.0 so I know I have to use bannerbomb, however, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to use it.

Pretty much all I want is to be able to play my backups since a friend of mine has a nice habit of scratching my disks, and I also would like to play a select Jap game on my console, Monster Hunter.

Anyways, If someone could point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry, I cannot help you (site rules). If your needs were only for Homebrew, I would be more than happy to help.

Qmark
June 12th, 2009, 14:44
Keep your "friend" away from your games.

BlueCrab
June 12th, 2009, 15:44
Sorry, I cannot help you (site rules). If your needs were only for Homebrew, I would be more than happy to help.

Exactly... Backups are against the rules of the site, so...

TOPIC LOCKED