PDA

View Full Version : Hamsterburt posts an Update on his Emulators

wraggster
March 30th, 2006, 19:16
Hamsterburt has posted some WIP news on the state of his emulators for the PSP, heres what he posted:

Dispite being very busy this week, I have found a few hours to do some more psp coding. Here is what I have been working on:

PSPFceultra: I've added options to load custom palletes, cheats, and FDS images. I am still working on adding nes movie playback, and improving the sound and I might have a version with adhoc support before too long.

PSPadrive: I've made a start rewriting the graphics rendering code to use the psp hardware to render the background tiles. This should give a decent speedup aslong as I can get it working better.

Unnamed new gameboy emulator port: This is progressing quite nicely. I am writing a new gui lib for use in my other ports using this emulator as testbed. It will be interesting (for me at least) to see how it turns out.

More info --> http://hbert.dcemu.co.uk/

grin.ch
March 30th, 2006, 19:56
I don't understand what the big deal is about a gameboy emulator. Puke green background with black dots... gameboy sucks. why would anyone want to bring that back? of course, this is just my point of view; I haven't even tried it yet. (don't know if I will) but it just seems like it would be boring...

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 20:10
Arent they makeing emulators that have wifi multyplayer?

pspfan
March 31st, 2006, 00:50
I'd rather see an Ad Hoc GB/GBC emulator than NES, because NesterJ already seems to almost have Ad Hoc (will be in next release).

vettacossx
March 31st, 2006, 22:09
Id Like To See Snes Mk 1 2 And 3 Killer Instict Street Fighters,all The Classic Marios Om All-stars, Uniracers F-zero Omg I Cant Even Stand The Wait!!!