PDA

View Full Version : NesterJ for PSP Ver1.20alpha WIP

wraggster
March 30th, 2006, 20:17
Ruka has posted details of a beta version of his Nes Emulator for the PSP, this release has Support Wifi Network Play(Adhoc) & Run in Kernel mode.for PSPs with firmware versions 1.0 or 1.5. If u can believe whats written on the site (its Japanese)

No Download yet but keep your eye on the site here --> http://rukapsp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

felonyr301
March 30th, 2006, 20:24
wow good job nester j wifi support already on the nes now next up snes and soon the world lol

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 20:27
How does this wifi work with a nes emulator?

indstr
March 30th, 2006, 20:43
nes wifi!!!! YYAYAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 21:54
So I can like double dragon or anything two player now?

drew4237
March 30th, 2006, 22:18
not yet but when they release it u can play 2 player. i just wonder if u can play 4 player like if u had a multitap for snes

pkmaximum
March 31st, 2006, 02:41
omg I must say I had a feeling this feature would be implemented this is great for super mario and stuff. So im looking foward to this. After this we need game boy ad hoc and snes is already on the way!!

Mew
March 31st, 2006, 13:15
OMG!!!!!!! AWESOME!!
Do you think that WiFi Infrastructure gaming would be possible too?
(Online playing with you i-net friends)

Because sadly, all of my friends don't have a lower fw than 2.01 =(.. So no wifi adhoc at emu's at first! :<

indstr
March 31st, 2006, 16:30
OMG!!!!!!! AWESOME!!
Do you think that WiFi Infrastructure gaming would be possible too?
(Online playing with you i-net friends)

Because sadly, all of my friends don't have a lower fw than 2.01 =(.. So no wifi adhoc at emu's at first! :<

it should be through that kai x-link program, it emulates ad-hoc over the internet.

vettacossx
March 31st, 2006, 22:05
I Have A Q: Is There Plans To Implement This To 2.6 Firmwares And Are There Any Things Preventing This From Occouring On Later Firmwares Other Than Time Of Course...is It Neccesary To Access And Flash Or Kernall Apps That May Pervent This As Im Not Real Educated On Wi-fi Infrustructure And Such Just Curious What To Tell People About The Futer Firmware When I Get E-mails I Like To Have My Homework Done Early.so To Speak...lol