PDA

View Full Version : Site Stuff

DCEmu_Newsposter
November 14th, 2004, 04:33
Been a quiet few weeks in the scene with a few notable exceptions,is this the calm before the storm?, well come Xmas we should see some Major developments if all the work going on in secret comes to be released, can i divulge?[br][br]No i cant and wont :) but you should all be smiling soon enough, we also have the ongoing Dream Coding Grand Prix contests which should provide some new homebrew for our scene.[br][br]Hopefully the V2 of our site will come soon (well as soon as LyonHrt returns :P), we are going to open a Dev.dcemu.co.uk which will be ran by the coders for the coders and will feature source codes to every Dreamcast project that has released them.[br][br]On the comercial Dreamcast front, Chaos Field is coming in a few weeks so lots of interest there.[br][br]Some sad news this week from the Spanish side of the scene, apparently MadriDC has closed its doors, does this mean no more UAE4all/DCaSTaway?, more to come on this subject.

josemci
November 15th, 2004, 06:01
Finally, Ron from MadriDC is not leaving. Great news, aren't those?

wraggster
November 15th, 2004, 09:29
ahh good :)

quzar
November 15th, 2004, 14:49
there are at least 4 or 5 emulators that are getting significant updates or releases before the end of the year.

I would call it the calm before the storm.

obelisk
November 15th, 2004, 15:24
Good news about the site work, it's nice to see that the DC is getting some new toys. *Will the v2 site be dealing with primarily DC stuff?
The other day, i saw a post on the front page "new stuff" area, called "GBA0172 or something", my eyes lit up, I thought it was about the GBA emu for DC, turns out it was just a someone talkin about Pokemon Fire Red or something, oops my bad *;) *Are there any fun site features coming down the line for v2 that can be talked about, or is it top secret?

quzar
November 15th, 2004, 15:32
yea, the forums should be divided like the different sites are, with each set having its own forum, that way stuff like that doesnt happen =P.