PDA

View Full Version : every one who wants go explore north america map pack here's how to get them

wolf1306
June 12th, 2009, 05:41
wooohooo , i just went into media go and logged in to the uk account , added funds from the american express under the uk address and it worked , i am downloading the us map pack as we speak

wolf1306
June 21st, 2009, 21:22
go explore worked for me with north america maps and the iso of go explore , i faked the region to europ and that was it , wooohoooooooo, i already took it for a spin and love it

onenut
June 22nd, 2009, 15:42
are you serious man?

onenut
June 22nd, 2009, 16:24
i tryed with my visa with the uk address and that didn't work

wolf1306
June 22nd, 2009, 18:15
only american express

yoonakron
June 23rd, 2009, 00:43
wolf1306, how did you manage to add funds to your EU account (I assume you live in the US?)

I reside in the US and have both a US & UK PSN account. However, when I try to add funds to the UK account, it requires a UK-based credit card, so I'm out of luck.

I tried the map files you put up, but they just show up as corrupted data for me, so I want to just buy them from PSN myself (pricey though, at US$40!!). Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Oh, and I tried using American Express as well!

wolf1306
June 23rd, 2009, 02:43
wolf1306, how did you manage to add funds to your EU account (I assume you live in the US?)

I reside in the US and have both a US & UK PSN account. However, when I try to add funds to the UK account, it requires a UK-based credit card, so I'm out of luck.

I tried the map files you put up, but they just show up as corrupted data for me, so I want to just buy them from PSN myself (pricey though, at US$40!!). Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Oh, and I tried using American Express as well!

DOWNLOAD media go and then log in under ur uk account using media go then purchase them with an american express, it doesnt matter what the mailing adress is cause it will work and you wont get a message about the address doesnt match the card

yoonakron
June 23rd, 2009, 06:13
DOWNLOAD media go and then log in under ur uk account using media go then purchase them with an american express, it doesnt matter what the mailing adress is cause it will work and you wont get a message about the address doesnt match the card

Thanks, I do have Media Go and I tried that, but it IS asking for my credit card address now. They must've changed the payment process recently or something. Looks like I'll have to wait until they decide to release PSN cards for the EU or something :rolleyes: Thanks anyway!

wolf1306
June 23rd, 2009, 13:35
Thanks, I do have Media Go and I tried that, but it IS asking for my credit card address now. They must've changed the payment process recently or something. Looks like I'll have to wait until they decide to release PSN cards for the EU or something :rolleyes: Thanks anyway!

when u use american exprees , it will still ask you for an adress , keep the uk adress and it will work fine since the card is based in the us , the uk address wont give you any error

feign
June 23rd, 2009, 20:21
My both cards give me an error even with UK address. :(

yoonakron
June 24th, 2009, 19:48
I gave it another go with my AMX and used 2 different addresses, but I still get a message saying that my credit card info is invalid. Too bad, since I was really hoping to get those maps, as creating maps for MapThis! is kind of a pain.

wolf1306
June 25th, 2009, 06:36
did u try to use media go

wolf1306
June 25th, 2009, 07:29
see told you ,now go get the map pack then intall it on ur psp and get the go explore iso and u are all set

yoonakron
June 26th, 2009, 21:24
Yep, tried using Media Go and tried it on my PSP, but still no good. Tried using my AMX, Mastercard, and VISA with my USA address AND a UK address, but nothing works.

I gave up on generating maps for MapThis! about 6 months ago. I've got everything I need to get Go! Exdplore going 'cept for the darn NA maps. I still have your maps, but your license file doesn't do much good in MY PSP, haha.

Oh well, the search continues...

jahcure
June 27th, 2009, 03:35
Same here tried exactly what was posted above with no sucess now i have 50 useless $ in my north American wallet

nickle
June 28th, 2009, 10:33
Tried the same thing, but no luck. Wolf why cant you send a link of the Usa maps?, Since you say you have it. PM me and we can arrange for payments thru paypal.

wolf1306
June 28th, 2009, 10:37
i would give my uk psn account but i cant trust anyone so im a bit affraid that they might change the pass and i cant log back in

AdamRav
June 28th, 2009, 11:39
i would give my uk psn account but i cant trust anyone so im a bit affraid that they might change the pass and i cant log back in

I'll give you some free advice mate

Don't give out your account details !!!!

huskys
July 13th, 2009, 01:01

hi wolf1306 how did you load the u.s.a maps to go explore. i have the cso of go explore eruope and a copy of the u.s.a maps. do not know how to load them. please advise.

brian_maya
August 2nd, 2009, 23:12
go explore worked for me with north america maps and the iso of go explore , i faked the region to europ and that was it , wooohoooooooo, i already took it for a spin and love it

Can you tell me how you did this?

andreq
September 3rd, 2009, 19:12
Just so you all know,

I've tryed recontacting Wolf1306... 5 minute ago.

Let's hope he respond.

Sorry for that small delay, I (me) was in vacation in the last 2-3 weeks...

used MapThis from Quebec City (Canada!) to Bar Harbor (Acadia national park, USA) without any issue ! Was great! Only downside is the inability to get road using the psp (without Internet).

I'll let you know when everything is ready...

P.S. The "New map go explore" thread was apparently deleted... let use this one then ?

multiworwen
September 4th, 2009, 07:14
Just so you let use this one then ?
ok

cablegod
September 5th, 2009, 23:28
hi wolf1306 how did you load the u.s.a maps to go explore. i have the cso of go explore eruope and a copy of the u.s.a maps. do not know how to load them. please advise.

Please PM me if you find a way to do this as well.

streetz180
September 9th, 2009, 02:26
:confused:hey am new and i wanted to know where can i get the go explore iso software from can anyone help me.....:confused:

streetz180
September 9th, 2009, 02:29
hey can you tell me were you got the go explore cso from and the usa maps.

multiworwen
September 9th, 2009, 07:43
nowhere. you can only buy it from psp store.

jahcure
September 10th, 2009, 00:37
ah so you live in Quebec city

andreq
September 10th, 2009, 15:05
ah so you live in Quebec city

Yep... ;)

Et je parle français!

jahcure
September 11th, 2009, 20:30
Le monde est tres petit

gwadamike
September 16th, 2009, 22:10
Oui, en effet :)

jahcure
September 23rd, 2009, 21:40
So any news / development going on ?

DudeeBalls
September 24th, 2009, 00:45
It seems to me that the problem is pretty obvious. When you save any maps or settings with all the Eropean versions of Go!Explore out there that I've tried to date it'll create a folder with 860 or something like that at the end of the folders name and it'll be created in the SAVEDATA folder but the name of the North America Map Pack's folder is UCES00881 and apparently works out of the Game folder instead of the SAVEDATA folder so it's obviously for a newer version of the Go!Explore program. The only problem is that most of the versions out there don't even have a vague version number let alone a specific one like that so we really need to find out where to get a compatible version of Go!Explore. If anyone knows where to get one please tell me.

multiworwen
September 29th, 2009, 08:15
you are wrong. the problem is in information in act.dat file in system memory of psp. that's why map can't be copyed on other psp. it can work only on psp which registered in psp store.

andreq
September 29th, 2009, 14:54
I can't seem to get in touch with Wolf1306 anymore...

You might want to look at "AVEC GPS" it's a new GPS application for PSP which might make Go!Explore pointless.

multiworwen
September 30th, 2009, 15:45
go!explore is great program. any freeware will not be as good as this one. i think :)

Chemic
October 28th, 2009, 19:37
guys nothing new? was away for business and was not available.
please somebody say go!explore has finally been treated lol