PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Mario Paint on the DS

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 00:08
Source DSfanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/03/31/rumor-mario-paint-on-the-ds/)

1up editor Luke Smith recently posted about some tastey morsels that'll be running in the May issue of Electronics Gaming Monthly. Of these morsels, the tastiest to DS Fanboy readers (and Bloggers) is a rumor that the DS could be seeing an adaptation of the beloved SNES title Mario Paint.

Considering how accessible the DS is to people who aren't hardcore gamers and the recent success Brain Training has enjoyed on the handheld, the idea of a Mario Paint game hitting the DS is a great idea. Using the stylus to swat flies would be too much fun!

stotheamuel
April 1st, 2006, 01:15
yay i loved that game

DimensionT
April 1st, 2006, 02:31
It'd be just about as stupid on Nintendo's part NOT to remake Mario Paint as it would be stupid for SquareEnix NOT to remake Final Fantasy 7, if that made any sence :).

They know people will fork out the money for it... Me being one of them :D.

Shilo
April 1st, 2006, 06:40
Holy cow! :eek: I hope thats true! Another awesome game for the DS would be a remake of Paper Mario! BTW I use to swat flys for hours on my SNES:)

sko, TheLogicalGamer
April 2nd, 2006, 00:55
Mario Paint was a very cool game and I think the DS is the perfect hardware to release an updated version on. Paper Mario would be a great game for the DS also, but what about Super Mario RPG: LotSS?