PDA

View Full Version : .m4a file type music player for the psp

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
April 1st, 2006, 02:40
Has anyone made a program that allows the psp to play .m4a type music files. that'd be really convenient for people with itunes like me. is it possible?

Hawkeyefile
April 2nd, 2006, 20:07
1. dump itunes
2. use ogg vorbis or at least mp3.

oninotsume
April 3rd, 2006, 07:21
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of my music files stored away in mp4a, but don't ever put them on my PSP because it doesn't readily play them.

I have found one program that can play mp4a, it's PSPlayerMT. If you look around on these forums you should be able to find it. It actually plays a ton of formats, but has no gui and you can't make any playlists, just play one file at a time.

If you do find anything better let me know :D

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
April 4th, 2006, 03:40
1. dump itunes
2. use ogg vorbis or at least mp3.

thats not what i was asking for is it? I asked because i have all my files on itunes but no way to transfer them beecause I don't have the cds. Its really not that hard to figure out. ;)

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of my music files stored away in mp4a, but don't ever put them on my PSP because it doesn't readily play them.

I have found one program that can play mp4a, it's PSPlayerMT. If you look around on these forums you should be able to find it. It actually plays a ton of formats, but has no gui and you can't make any playlists, just play one file at a time.

If you do find anything better let me know

Thanks to you for solving my problem. Or at least half of it.

Hawkeyefile
April 4th, 2006, 22:56
ive used PSPlayerMT it does not work correctly with soem files.