PDA

View Full Version : These people make me sick.

ZFB8
April 1st, 2006, 04:44
Wow, these people are making me sick. PSMonkey has been working his ASS off on this emulator, and people still talk constant crap about him. Read the comments on the front page post on PSPU about it. One person says it's FAKE! WTF?! Another guy says it's a piece of ****, because it doesn't play games with 5.1 surround sound and 900 FPS. And one guy had the nerve to come in and say it sucks, and that DONKEY64 WAS BETTER!

PSMonkey, I'm sorry for what these people have been saying, we all still love you =P

BTW, great job on the 3D, I'd imagine that's a very hard feat to accomplish.

DPyro
April 1st, 2006, 04:45
Most likely its just PSdonkey being an ass again.

ZFB8
April 1st, 2006, 04:47
No, there were several posts, and it wuldn't allow someone to make that many that fast. It was actual people besides him, which pisses me off that the ungrateful little *******s have the nerve to say those things.

DPyro
April 1st, 2006, 04:50
Yes you can post that fast between posts.

ZFB8
April 1st, 2006, 04:55
No, I tried posting several at once, and it said you can't post at this time. Or maybe it was that the bandwitdth was being used too much, I mean there were several posts that occured at the same time. Either way, I doubt it was Donkey, more like ungrateful noobs.

But all is well, they don't effect the development =D

Shilo
April 1st, 2006, 04:58
I agree with $n!pR, It's probly good old donkey again:), cuz why in the world would someone call it fake when there is a build of it already????????

chopper
April 1st, 2006, 11:44
It's nice to see no-one on this thread believes in Donkey64, but no doubt some moron will tell everyone that there wrong and that it is real.

BALL_SAC
April 1st, 2006, 12:47
I agree with sniper and shillo(thanks alot for the dspsp by the way shillo) I bet the PSjackass is up to no good again. If Donkey had any balls at all, he would get his eboot out at psp hacks or somewhere else. Just by not releasing the beta on another site is proof that the stupid emulater is indeed fake.

Cap'n 1time
April 1st, 2006, 16:17
I sent this to pspmonkey right at the end of the PSPdonkey thing. He didnt respond so I fear that he wasnt amused.. anyway I thought Id show it to the rest of yas :p

yo!, i m writing you ab0ut my n3w and upcoming emul8tor called "PShonkey64". as you c4n s33 in my obviously real pics b3low I have already gotten m4rio 64 emul8ted @ 60 FPS! u r slow at emul8ting.

OMG I OWN YOU!

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1606/fake0rt.jpg

Its clearly fake so dont get offended :p

PSmonkey
April 1st, 2006, 16:25
Its just n00bs. n00bs will be n00bs. :p

Really i think they are just mixing the two of us up. I mean hell it happens all the time on all forums. :(

PSPHax0r9
April 2nd, 2006, 04:02
Its just n00bs. n00bs will be n00bs. :p

Really i think they are just mixing the two of us up. I mean hell it happens all the time on all forums. :(
I myself have spent much time flaming PSDonkey's fat ass. I appreciate your work and I HATE people like him. I almost got banned the last time. Anyway, I haven't ever seen a flame against Monkey64 at PSPU, but MANY against Donkey64. :D

Shadowblind
April 2nd, 2006, 06:04
monkey is the only one who is actually working on a n64 emu. that has been established. everyone else who say they are workin on 1, JOKES OVER.

BALL_SAC
April 2nd, 2006, 06:21
Apparently, PSjackass aka PsDonkey is back again but not here, he is on other sites, and he has changed the name of his emulater. The new name is Ultimate 64 1.10, and he claims that he has released it as a beta form to adminstaters, and some friends. He says that it will be released to public sometime this month.

PSmonkey
April 2nd, 2006, 06:50
Apparently, PSjackass aka PsDonkey is back again but not here, he is on other sites, and he has changed the name of his emulater. The new name is Ultimate 64 1.10, and he claims that he has released it as a beta form to adminstaters, and some friends. He says that it will be released to public sometime this month.

we know already and are fed up with it. Please keep this stuff off my forums.

BALL_SAC
April 2nd, 2006, 07:18
I applogize PSMonkey... lookin forward to your next realease

flaco
April 2nd, 2006, 09:01
monkey i just wanted to say your awsome work on iris and future sucess on the emulator is what's keeping me from not letting go of my psp.awsome job :)

nomi
April 2nd, 2006, 11:10
oh my god! that juss shows it self fake! wat a NOOB! well i am no coder but stiLl!

PSP Fanatic
April 2nd, 2006, 14:23
I don't get how someone can think something that has been released is a fake. It makes no sense.