PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
June 12th, 2009, 19:51
It is entirely possible that I'll be playing Plants Vs. Zombies this weekend, as I'm in possession of a new power supply that will make the ol' Windows based PC function like it did in its heyday.

Of course, that may not be such a good idea, as I hear it's rather good and somewhat addictive in its lawn defense gameplay. See, I've got a new vehicle to purchase, some moving duties to attend to and an EA Sports Active review due next week. But in the interest of testing my PC to make sure it's of proper working order, a Plants Vs. Zombie game or thirty might be necessary. I'll justify it somehow!

What about yourself? Any good gaming plans or recent software purchases you'd like to publicly tout? Hit us in the comments to let us know!

http://kotaku.com/5288575/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

top spin
June 12th, 2009, 23:14
ill be playn mobile suit gundam japanese YEA!!!!!!

Shrygue
June 12th, 2009, 23:22
I think I'll get out Grand Theft Auto 4 and do some more missions (haven't completed it yet). Oh yeah and I so need to get around to playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as I haven't touched that yet with me busy with work and that.

top spin
June 12th, 2009, 23:25
that games awesome have fun dude!!!!!?!?!?!!!?!????!!!!!``=]

mike_jmg
June 12th, 2009, 23:27
I'm trying to finish Gears 1, already against Raam.
Some Yu-gi-oh GX tag force 3 this afternoon and maybe start FFVII via pops, as I've never played it

Video_freak
June 13th, 2009, 02:39
I think I'll get out Grand Theft Auto 4

+1 for GTA IV PC

Darksaviour69
June 13th, 2009, 02:43
Halo 3 matchmaking with all DLC Maps, double exp

jamotto
June 13th, 2009, 04:35
Picked up in the recent Target sale,

Assassins Creed
Star Wars: The Force unleashed
Tomb Raider: Underworld

ojdon
June 13th, 2009, 14:38
I don't think I'll be playing anything for a long period of time this weekend, I have far too many assignments to be getting on with. Although I have had the chance to play a round or two of Nazi Zombies on CoD5 and just testing various tech demos of my PSP Homebrew Game, Sonic Dash.