PDA

View Full Version : Sega delays Myst in Japan

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 10:10
Source Gametab (http://www.gametab.com/news/524652/)

Two of Sega's anticipated spring titles will see a delay in Japan. The company today announced it will push back the release of Chromehounds for Microsoft's Xbox 360 from May 25 to June 29, and Myst for Sony's PlayStation Portable from April 20 to June 15. Sega has said the extra time is being used to make sure the games meet quality standards. No North American release dates for either game have been announced.

kennyk
April 1st, 2006, 14:48
They should skip Myst and do Riven or Exile.

Prodigy_of_Pinhead
April 1st, 2006, 18:11

No, they should just do all 3. Although the original Riven was 5 Discs long. Would that be 1 or 2 UMDs? How big was Exile? Why is the sky blue? Can I pick a scab without it getting nasty? Are you my mommy? What's in a name? Why doesn't corn end up somewhere other than poop? BTW, these last questions after "How big was Exile?" are pointless.

Stew2000
April 1st, 2006, 21:42

Gotta be Riven, can't remember how big it was in mb's.

creoleplane
April 2nd, 2006, 04:57
skip the myst series and do the 7th guest and 11th hour instead, two other "multimedia games" from the same time that were far supperior in technology and gameplay that got terribly overlooked due to myst being released at the same time.

pepegomez
April 2nd, 2006, 13:31
myst on a psp? that sound weird, just because of tha bad graphics.
myst has to look perfect to play it well. thats my pov ^^

creoleplane
April 2nd, 2006, 17:26
myst on a psp? that sound weird, just because of tha bad graphics.
myst has to look perfect to play it well. thats my pov ^^

It's that mentality thats killing off good gameplay, graphics don't mean crap if the gameplay is still good. Graphics are the least important part of any game. You want developers to keep making clones of every other game from the past ten years with just slightly better graphics then keep saying crap like that, you want good innovative games care more about the game plays not about how good it looks.