PDA

View Full Version : PSP Tactics v1.01

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 10:22
Davgav (http://www.thico.net/~dgalvez/) has released PSPTactics, heres the info:

The goal of this game is to defeat all the units of the other player moving them by turns.
CONTROLS
--------
D-pad: Move in menus.
X: Cancel
O: Confirm
Start: Exit to title screen
INSTALL
-------
Firmware 1.50:
Copy the content of FW150 folder in the ms0:/psp/game of your psp
Firmware 1.00:
Copy the content of FW100 folder in the ms0:/psp/game of your psp
VERSIONS
--------
Corrected some bugs.
Added title screen.
Added winner screen.
Some AI for 1 player game.
Released as individual aplication.

Download Via Comments

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 16:10
A VERY PROMISING HB I LOVE IT!! gr8 job i played this with the first release by myself on 2 player for a while i think that its a gr8 game i was wondering is there any way to replace the ff charichter with "animated gifs" ive got a huge collection of rpg GIFs id be happy to mail to you if you think its possible it would sure make it look sharp .....gr8 job ill be here for the next issue no doubt looking forward to this hb development

Cap'n 1time
April 1st, 2006, 16:21
I see possibilities :) . seriously this is pretty cool and I hope to see more come out of this.

davgav
April 1st, 2006, 17:00
A VERY PROMISING HB I LOVE IT!! gr8 job i played this with the first release by myself on 2 player for a while i think that its a gr8 game i was wondering is there any way to replace the ff charichter with "animated gifs" ive got a huge collection of rpg GIFs id be happy to mail to you if you think its possible it would sure make it look sharp .....gr8 job ill be here for the next issue no doubt looking forward to this hb development

Send some of them to my email ([email protected]) with the subject "PSPTACTICS" and i will add them to the next version.

utter
April 1st, 2006, 22:15
I Loved it. But i would like to edit some of the characters skills and equipment. to get a better feeling in the game.

Sorry my english is no good.

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 22:27
yeah i love this community!!!

Cloud_35
April 2nd, 2006, 01:33
Great game! I'd just wish more AI for 1p, but anyway congratulations :)

xXGrrXx
April 2nd, 2006, 06:49
one of the best homebrews ive seen in awhile. looks promising, hope to see more later on.

sroon
April 2nd, 2006, 16:20
Better than the first! great job!

vettacossx
May 25th, 2006, 08:30
please make an update! mail it to vetta!

mr_nick666
May 25th, 2006, 12:38
Cool homebrew! :) I agree with the comments made so far :cool: Beef up the AI on 1 player (Billy no mates!) and it'll be wicked :D