PDA

View Full Version : DSPSP for PSP V4.1

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 10:25
Shilo has "released" the worlds first Nintendo DS Emulator for the PSP, it runs at a fair speed with sound although the screen is stretched and so looks weird, heres a screen:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/4570/aprilfools7kb.gif

Full details are here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21634

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 10:25
April Fools :P

BoBKiD
April 1st, 2006, 10:44
aaargh! you got me first wraggster! ;) ;)

I was going to add a comment about the up coming "touch pad" PSP peripheral! hehehe

April fooooools!! :D

remansano
April 1st, 2006, 12:43
lol
u will burn in hell for that, u know?
just kidding
=P

StealthCP
April 1st, 2006, 13:11
Yes, I can see that this is a fake. Lol, good one, I always fall for this stuff on April Fools. Though the controls could be mapped easily. A button trigger could go between the two displays on the DS (you never look at both at the same time anyway) and the touchpad can be replaced with the Analog nub to be a mouse that clicks on screen. Mabye this is a real emulator? Nah, not enough power.

jman420
April 1st, 2006, 13:42
well I must say, you did get us... and I guess it is fair enough, its not even possible to emulate DS on a computer.. let alone a psp :P

Paiku
April 1st, 2006, 13:51
Hahahahahaa, damn i got owned xD

bullhead
April 1st, 2006, 14:03
Wraggster you could be one of those people who do april fools pranks. I did a prank on my sister and kept her cat at my friends house for a week. She thought it ran away and she was in tears for days. It was so funny.
DS emulator would be sweet though.

kennyk
April 1st, 2006, 14:46
You must hate your sister pretty badly...

PSPh4ck3rCMD
April 1st, 2006, 14:58
Wraggster you could be one of those people who do april fools pranks. I did a prank on my sister and kept her cat at my friends house for a week. She thought it ran away and she was in tears for days. It was so funny.
DS emulator would be sweet though.
that just ****3d up but funny :D

Voltron
April 1st, 2006, 15:29
Got me with this also! Good One...

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 15:48
i hope your enjoying this....lol this is worse than when my buddy woke me up on april fools and told me that "i got drafted im going to war"!!! damn good one wraggster this is going to go down in history!! the best april fools joke ever anyone got any april fools story to share while your hear being
'OWNED" as PaIKU said ROFLMFAO too too messed up and too too funny those are just my feelings!!! loo gr8 one wraggster really!!!

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 15:53
got just three more words "you tricky brit" lol

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 16:05
http://fanjita.org/ SOMEONE MAIL THIS TO SONY TODAY !!! LOL FANJITA IS PLAYING TOO!!!

Hawq
April 1st, 2006, 16:08
A fairly obvious one but on the front page over at emu64 it may well get a good few unsuspecting types.

well I must say, you did get us... and I guess it is fair enough, its not even possible to emulate DS on a computer.. let alone a psp :PActually it is possible on a PC but thats getting into another thing altogether

PSmonkey
April 1st, 2006, 16:22
The real joke is the fact I am heavly considering writing a DS emu for psp for kick/shits & giggles next year after M64 is running a large chunck of games & iris is making jaws drop left and right.

pkmusicmaker
April 1st, 2006, 17:25
I need to start remembering the date so I won't get my hopes up so easily.

Shadowblind
April 1st, 2006, 17:26
i just wanna know where we can get a ds emu and roms... to make an emu sounds impossible for ds on PSP. wheres the touchscreen? do we print it out and attach it with glue? But, hey, if u can find a way to get it to work, i wont stop ya :D DS has almost same graphics as n64, so after m64 comes out the hardest part would be creating the touch screen (i think)

acn010
April 1st, 2006, 17:31
oh well, but seriously, if anybody makes jokes like that, is just stupid, why? because for me, emulators, hacks, etc is serious, im trying to create my own homebrews which in the future probably ill set them to public on the future, im not sure how LONG it will take me
(starting from scratch, meaning, its still codes and shit) kinda difficult making a PS2 emulator for PSP.
good joke though XD

DraconumPB
April 1st, 2006, 18:24
LOL wrag you got me! although I wasn't too heartbroken, i'm not the world's biggest DS fan to be honest.

though games like elektroplankton or whatever are unique and cool, I think that the DS - while less powerful than the PSP - has a TON of unique software while PSP is port-city...

uhoh_hotdogs
April 1st, 2006, 18:39
Even if this was real. It would be impractical. How would you use all of the stylus features that the DS has?

Jonesyxxiv
April 1st, 2006, 19:03
I wouldve fell for this if i hadnt been tricked 2 secounds ago at Fanjita website.

Ennohex
April 1st, 2006, 19:22
Ya shoulda doused the colour a bit to not look so bright. Also, adding a usb cable to the rest of the pic may have made it look more legit. I must admit though... for less than a second....

stotheamuel
April 1st, 2006, 19:29
i saw this when it was very first posted....

i never once believed it

i hoped but didnt believe

PsychoSync
April 1st, 2006, 19:35
DS for PSP V 4.1, 4.1= april first...

ofeklivny
April 1st, 2006, 19:43
lol..this is a good one man!

Psphreak
April 1st, 2006, 20:13
April fools is about as bad as receiving spam..it's all bs, and I hate it

idapimp
April 1st, 2006, 20:27
damn...lame

jairolas
April 1st, 2006, 20:31
another shitty joke.

Sukate
April 1st, 2006, 23:00
OMG nice joke lol, I wonder if any one tried the "nail" thing.

vettacossx
April 2nd, 2006, 02:02
yeah i herd that!!! im not gonna forget cats out the bag monkey man!!! naw jus playin your a gr8 coder and if anyone out there could do it?! its most certain your the monkey for the job!!
ps Donkeys are fake a jackass race!!! but monkeys are forever evolving!!

psychadelicious
April 2nd, 2006, 15:27
shit is weak

Shilo
April 2nd, 2006, 19:17
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My stupid little DSPSP joke made the front page. When I read that I craped my pants:)

wolfpack
April 2nd, 2006, 20:39
... i feel so stupid...heh thats what april fools is for!!

gotmilk0112
April 2nd, 2006, 20:59
HEY!!! IT WORKS!!! WOOOOOOT IM USING PICTO CHAT!!!!! xD
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
lol that one really had me goin.

Shilo
April 2nd, 2006, 21:10
... i feel so stupid...heh thats what april fools is for!!
Yes it is:D

sroon
April 3rd, 2006, 17:40
Amagine it actually working. you could probably have a mouse pointer for the touch screen.

xXSujoXx
May 18th, 2006, 21:30
hahahahah