PDA

View Full Version : Custom Avatars.

DarkPSP
April 1st, 2006, 15:44
Hello, I was wondering how can you make a custom avatar as your avatar?
Thanks for your help.

Darksaviour69
April 1st, 2006, 16:41
you did not active you count from the email that was sent out to you. don't worry i have upgraded you. you will be able to have a custom avatar now (under "User Cp" section)

gir 9333
September 23rd, 2007, 05:33
how do u get custom avatars?

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 05:46
how do u get custom avatars?

Through your User CP (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/usercp.php), you click Edit Avatar (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editavatar) and then you have a choice of uploading one from your PC or from another website or you can use a pre-defined avatar from here ( thou they're crap).

I hope this has helped.

ExcruciationX
September 23rd, 2007, 06:16
I hope this has helped.
I hope it helps people from bumping old threads! :p

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 06:23
I hope it helps people from bumping old threads! :p

It was bumped like 50 minutes ago, I posted 13 minutes after...

...It was the guys first post thou, so instead've pressing the report button like I do I decided to tell him exactly how to set an avatar (well where to set it up) :)

parkermauney
September 23rd, 2007, 09:09
April 1st, 2006, 10:44

Well, at least they know how to use the search button. :)

VampDude
September 23rd, 2007, 09:40
Well, at least they know how to use the search button. :)

It says:

April 1st, 2006, 15:44

Here in the UK, on GMT! :p

cal360
September 23rd, 2007, 11:03
I wish more Newbies would change their avatars to something as it's quite annoying not knowing if the newb that's asking a question is the same one that asked the same one 5 minutes ago. I only can be bothered to remeber the names of the more important people.

JKKDARK
September 23rd, 2007, 15:40
I wish more Newbies would change their avatars to something as it's quite annoying not knowing if the newb that's asking a question is the same one that asked the same one 5 minutes ago. I only can be bothered to remeber the names of the more important people.

Because most of them don't want to be active here. They just want to know about their problems with homebrew stuff.

Malksta
September 23rd, 2007, 15:48
No reason for this to still be opened ;)