PDA

View Full Version : MarcaDS v2.6

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 23:20
A new version of the Arcade emulator by Alekmaul (http://www.portabledev.com/pages/ds/jeuxdev.-perso/marcads.php) has been released.

Heres whats new:
Added GBFS management again for Flashcards users (G6, MK1, and so on ...)
Added 16 bits bitmap mode for some games (like Arkanoid)
Arkanoid is playable , with stylus too
Added 1942, Scramble, Green Beret, Solomon's Key, Penguin Kun Wars, not playable for now

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jjx1028
June 7th, 2006, 01:50
how do I find roms?

miner2049er
June 8th, 2006, 10:59
I have some, and I have zipped them as it describes with no compression, and put them in the correct folder, but when I run the emu it says there are no games?

jp.jones
June 8th, 2006, 18:55
There are a couple of things I've found out which may help anyone having trouble with this emu.

1. when you name your roms do it all in lowercase as the emu will not see pacman.ZIP etc..

2. if you download roms they may not have the complete set. As puckman is the original rom, pacman.zip may just have 4 files, so you may need to rebuild them from scratch using available roms from clones, originals etc.

3. if you have corrupt graphics (i had mspacman flickering on pacman) then re-download the sets again and start from scratch. I found out i mixed sets from mspacman and pacman.

All in all this is a fantastic effort and is much appreciated. Maybe next release there will be an option to put the game fullscreen on one of the two screens or position it horizontal with the left trigger being the fire button? As well, have an option to show and hide romsets that aren't there.

I have had much fun running this on my DS hardware and very much look forward to future releases!!!!

Thanks!!!

Dave the Rave
June 11th, 2006, 10:53
Is this a MAME equivalent? I need a regular Mr DO! fix :)

shertz
September 8th, 2006, 22:36
I get error = 80 on every game i try to play.

Devil_Spawn
September 9th, 2006, 15:55
get galaxian working... please!!!!

shertz
October 15th, 2006, 08:14
Downloaded the new version, I still get error = 80 on the games I try to play. I am using G6 flash

jimiz
October 21st, 2006, 17:28
Please....update little more this WONDERFUL EMU...
the emu-scene for NDS is really bad and pooor...don't stopit. Only NDS have NO mame port!!! we have only this ..MARCA....
IT's nice if you dedicate little time for US !

THANKS!

alekmaul
December 3rd, 2006, 06:43
ok guys ....
MarcaDS 3.0 is now out with about 100 games , let's download it on my website http://www.portabledev.com.
All the engine is new and now you can play galaxian and clones at full speed.
All; let's have a look at gamelist.txt for the content of zip files for each game and at readme.txt for the explanations to use MarcaDS.
Also, it is compatible with g6lite in fatlib mode and all the linkes of course (mk2/3, ninjads, m3 lite, ez flash 4, maxmedia, and so on ....)