PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Day

wraggster
April 1st, 2006, 23:24
I dont normally bother with April Fools but Shilos DS emulator was funny but thats not to say that a DS emu couldnt be ported, it would run crap but nothings impossible.

As for Fanjita leaving the scene, well read what you will into it. Im say nothing :D

Thats all i have news to post

felonyr301
April 1st, 2006, 23:27
dont even bother readin any news on april fools day it aint worth crap

idapimp
April 1st, 2006, 23:40
fanjita couldnt possibly leave the scene...cuz if he did...i'd cry

Ziro
April 2nd, 2006, 00:40
it would be funnier if it were more like "april fools! he REALLY is leavng!!"

Cloud_35
April 2nd, 2006, 01:27
Hey, it's not a bad idea porting a DS emulator (I kow one: IDeaS. Free download anywhere). I mean, why to bother in buying a DS if you already have a PSP? If anyone is intrested, go ahead ;) . And no, i'm no programmer (i don't even know what the hell is a source code :confused: ).

If someone downloaded the zip (or is tempted to do so) it's just a friendly txt file wising you the same than me: Happy april Fools! :p

ansonih88
April 2nd, 2006, 02:33
One thing PSP can't do is emulate the touch screen. It would be pretty hard to have sex via touch screen through a wifi conntection like you can with the DS.

BOzard
April 2nd, 2006, 02:48
Beside that it's an april fool: why would a DS emu be impossible?
Just because of the missing touchscreen (and stylus)?

There are some games which do not require a stylus. So, in my opinion, a DS emu could be useful :) 4sure!!!111!2

stotheamuel
April 2nd, 2006, 02:52
i dont need a emulator ds

i forced my ds and my psp to mate and make babies

shenske37
April 2nd, 2006, 03:20
stotheamuel :

Re: and this is what it created

Psphreak
April 2nd, 2006, 03:48
seriously, april fools is a total waste of a day that would normally have noteworthy news.

CoderX
April 2nd, 2006, 04:10
stotheamuel :

Re: and this is what it created

If someone where to make that i would have to buy it.
That would be sickningly asome.

Not that i like the DS

I just think the pic looks cool

Mysteryman
April 2nd, 2006, 04:37
yay fanjita isnt leaving

nigelrigel
April 2nd, 2006, 05:37
Ha Ha

jman420
April 2nd, 2006, 07:32
well yeah, I swear either someone was accualy trying to bomb my city, or the air force base was playing an april fools on everyone.. the base was talking about how everyone should go to their basements, and played the whole air raid signal thing for like 15 miniutes lol . . .

by the way.. there is no possible way that someone could get a DS commercial game to work on psp, they cant even do it for computer :P

samthegreat68
April 2nd, 2006, 08:55
my friend punched me in the face and said "april fools" so then i took this nasty rag from the sink and put it in her boot, then I told her that I pooped in her boots, then she went and sniffed it. and then she threw up. april fools whitney! getting the last laugh is the bomb.

pkmusicmaker
April 2nd, 2006, 10:41
The funny thing about april fools is no one ever remembers the date except the people planning the tricks.

wakaru
April 2nd, 2006, 11:52
It even appears in the list of hoaxes at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1%2C_2006) .

I have to say that It almost got me "":-)

Good news for the scene. Fanjita ROCKS!!!

Shilo
April 2nd, 2006, 19:10
WTF? DS emu for PSP might be able to be ported? And I thought it would be just another dumb joke I came up with late at night.