PDA

View Full Version : NitroTracker 0.1.3

wraggster
April 2nd, 2006, 10:34
Tob (http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/ ) posted this update to his app for the DS:

Finally! I wanted to finish this three days ago, but then I had to delay the release, because I wanted to have loading and saving really stable. It's still not 100% as I want it, but it's getting close. Also, I'm glad to announce a dramatic improvement in compatibility. NitroTracker is now reported to start off pretty much every CF/SD adapter available, and reading is supported on all of them! Writing works on the GBAMP, SuperCard CF and M3 CF. Chishm is really doing great work with his FATlib!

And again, a big thanks to everyone who supports this project, be it by sending bug reports or just nice e-Mails :-)

Here's what's fixed in this release:

* Several critical fixes in loading and saving
* No more sample corruption on cards other than the GBAMP
* Fixed a looping problem that caused samples to repeat themselves at a higher pitch
* Moved to newer libnds -> better touch code that fixes touch precision problems on DSes with "the touchscreen problem"
* File access (read and write) on Supercard CF now works!
* Recording works without inserted/compatible card
* "Xm" and "xM" files can now be loaded
* Shoulder button functions: L switches screens / R + (up|down) scrolls to the (top|bottom)
* Added a second splash screen (fortunately the DS can have two :-) Thanks to juhees for that!

I hope I'll soon get to implement some new features. Several people had great ideas. I think I'll next turn the sample viewer into a sample editor with basic copy/cut/paste functionality, and some goodies :-) So, stay tuned!

Bye!
Tob

PS: I added a FAQ to the documentation. It's not really things that I'm frequently asked, nor are they formulated as questions, but it's a collection of common problems and fixes, based on what users have reported. If you have something to add, just mail it to me and I'll put it in.

Download Via Comments

jo_petrole
April 4th, 2006, 03:42
yeehaa!!
i've dream about tracker ds two years before!!!!!:):):):):).....
you've made it!!!!
zo many thanks!!!!YEEAAA!!!
i've bug with version 1.2...and now it running great!!!!
just one word:FANTASTIC!!!!

(if u can do a sample editor it could be perfect like recording while playing...;)....
good luck!

jo_petrole
April 4th, 2006, 03:45
yeaaa!!!i'm looking at your end of your message & sample editor 'll become!!!!
zoooo great!!!1.4WHEN?!?!!!!