PDA

View Full Version : Help With Bricked Wii. I have NAND Backup

bacarat
June 16th, 2009, 02:53
Hi Everyone,
I was softmodding my Wii and ran into a problem. I was downgrading to 3.2 System Menu and (Stupidly) skipped a step and went ahead and downgraded with + then - (Dangerous!) I think what happened was that I skipped copying the file that was nescassary to install this version of the system menu. I rebooted my Wii and the Green light comes on, disks spin up but nothing comes on the screen, it says no signal. I think I may have deleted my system menu or something? Prior to doing this I thought I had installed BootMii as boot2, because I made a backup of my NAND and saved it to my computer from the SD card. The problem is that the Wii wont even boot to BootMii now even with the SD card in so I cant restore a backup from my NAND. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to fix this? I have tried to use the Gamecube controller fix but it wont work, still no signal on my TV when I boot up my Wii. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Aside from buying a new Wii is there ANYTHING I can do here? Again I DO have a NAND backup. Thanks Guys!

VampDude
June 16th, 2009, 08:50
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

But on the note of what you said, your Wii is currently useless (a brick).

Though there is a disc that you can fix your Wii, which I don't know too much about as I've always been confident in my upgrade/downgrades.

CTU19023
February 1st, 2010, 22:33
bacarat canibeyourfrendmycode485578391393
iamaolyaspalingsmashbrotherbrwlr