PDA

View Full Version : Quake v2 infrastructure

titch.ryan
April 2nd, 2006, 11:36
im using a v2.6 psp n eloader bloc but i dont know how to access my wireless AP to play quake through infrastructure. could some one please provide me with a walkthrough of how to do it! ive read that u need to set up DHCP and i think ive done that but i dont know how to access my AP through quake please help. thanks

Hawkeyefile
April 2nd, 2006, 20:04
i thought quake could not run on 2.6

otacon91
April 2nd, 2006, 20:11
yeah hawk fire first off it doesnt mean you're a noob to ask if something works on psp. And not all of us are rich enough like your freakin emo family to afford buying an old psp. and finally titch, how did you install, i put the Id1 in the qauke 2.0+ bin and it still doesnt load you have any thoughts on what i did wrong?

titch.ryan
April 2nd, 2006, 21:33
i placed the quake folder in psp/game then the shareware quake folder id1 in psp/game/quake the loaded it through the new gta eloader

titch.ryan
April 3rd, 2006, 14:43
finally got it working using quakev2 +gp <a href="http://psp3d.com/showthread.php?t=6364&highlight=quake">here</a> and had to make a new connection named connection 1

TheWriter2113
April 5th, 2006, 12:13
mine just sticks on the connection screen,,..says its connected by then jsut stays in the "chat" view box thing..

anyone know why this is?

nami
April 9th, 2006, 10:33
is some source code needed?!

gpeters
April 10th, 2006, 06:44
mine just sticks on the connection screen,,..says its connected by then jsut stays in the "chat" view box thing..

anyone know why this is?
Probably need the pak1.pak file...

gangsta_psp
April 19th, 2006, 05:26
The Quakev2+GP file you have really isnt up to date with the menus. Check out http://www.garretpeters.com for the latest configs. Gpeters really deserves credit for getting quake infrastructure working on 2.0+ psps. Also now the gpeters server allows you to spawn bots in the game when no one is online. Watch out because some of these bots are pretty tough.