PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band Unplugged

wraggster
June 16th, 2009, 20:04
New from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=game-0001730)

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/game-0001730-s.jpg

The first ever portable version of the popular music and gaming experience, this remix of the hit Rock Band features a number of features familiar to Rock Band fans and also makes use of the PSP's Wi-Fi capabilities as well as offers full access to DLC via the in-game store.

Nafogel
June 17th, 2009, 03:12
This game has the capability to delete the "game" folder off of your memstick if there is nothing in the folder. If sony has this kind of power how much closer are they to shutting down homebrew for people that want to play the newest releases? Currently a simple fix is to always keep something in your game folder, even if its just a dummy file.

jxx2005
June 17th, 2009, 03:45
i havent had any issues with it

wolfpack
June 17th, 2009, 05:32
This game has the capability to delete the "game" folder off of your memstick if there is nothing in the folder. If sony has this kind of power how much closer are they to shutting down homebrew for people that want to play the newest releases? Currently a simple fix is to always keep something in your game folder, even if its just a dummy file.

Ive never had any issues with this myself...You probably just have a corrupted memory stick.

Desholo
June 17th, 2009, 10:31
Are all songs working well?
I've problems with some songs like Today, the other 2 in Rome and few others. In these songs every 2 secs the game got stuck for less than a sec and is very hard to complete the song in the best way.
I've an original Sony MS and the 5.00 M33-6 software versione.
Any suggestion?
Thank you and sorry if my English is not perfect :P

Mauragon
June 17th, 2009, 11:51
Are all songs working well?
I've problems with some songs like Today, the other 2 in Rome and few others. In these songs every 2 secs the game got stuck for less than a sec and is very hard to complete the song in the best way.
I've an original Sony MS and the 5.00 M33-6 software versione.
Any suggestion?
Thank you and sorry if my English is not perfect :P

Have you tried setting the Speed up MS Access to Always?

This is a cool game but how come there's no cooperative mode? Patapon 2 has a cooperative mode. I hope there would be 3rd party download of songs like Frets on Fire.

Desholo
June 18th, 2009, 00:34
Have you tried setting the Speed up MS Access to Always?

This is a cool game but how come there's no cooperative mode? Patapon 2 has a cooperative mode. I hope there would be 3rd party download of songs like Frets on Fire.

Yes, I have. But is the same.

Mauragon
June 18th, 2009, 02:28
Yes, I have. But is the same.

Hmmmm Is your memory stick fake or maybe you have a bad copy of the game

seadoospx
July 9th, 2009, 23:27
I have had the same problem and know many others that have experienced the same problem. He is correct with having to place something in the game directory to prevent it from happening. The other, more disturbing, symptom is that without a game directory, the PSP no longer sees the games on your memory stick!