PDA

View Full Version : DCStuff Merges With The DCKB

DCEmu_Newsposter
October 8th, 2004, 18:01
DCStuff (the premier site for newbies) and the Dreamcast Emulation Knowledge Base (the greatest FAQ available for Dreamcast emulators) have merged together and moved to a new location.[br]Our new site has been re-named DCHelp. We are committed to answering any and all questions that people may have related to the Dreamcast and any software related to the Dreamcast.[br]In addition to the merging of these two sites, we are proud to announce the addition of a Dreamcast Homebrew Knowledge Base, which will be coming online very soon.[br]The new site is located at http://dcevolution.net/DCHelp/. Together with DCEvolution, we are the one-stop-shop for newbies and anyone else with questions about Dreamcast software.[br]Please update your bookmarks to reflect this monumental change.

tinku
October 10th, 2004, 20:15
I clicked a link or two and they are dead, also pic placements show an error X

blue on an orange background really kills the eyes.

nice try i like the tutorial section, useful for newbies like.

tinku :)

curt_grymala
October 11th, 2004, 03:40
Could you be a little more specific about the dead links?

tinku
October 11th, 2004, 12:30
well i tried "Tutorials" create a custom cd cover, photoshop template download and the link goes to dcevolution and not the .rar file expected.

there are other bad links too i will post them when i remember. white on orange is much better, cant you change that blue text or something :)

like i said i like the tutorials very very usefull

tinku.

curt_grymala
October 11th, 2004, 13:16
Alright - I actually fixed all of the images today, and I fixed the links to those rar files. I think all of the bad links in the tutorials should be fixed.

Im also going ahead and changing the colors of the links on the left-hand side. That will get rid of most of the blue-on-orange problem. I'm probably going to leave the little bit that's left, though.

tinku
October 12th, 2004, 11:26
ok thanks for the colour change.

the photoshop link gives this error still,

404 - Page cannot be found!

It probally has been moved and now can be find trough the homepage: http://www.dcevolution.net.

tinku * :)

curt_grymala
October 12th, 2004, 12:30
You're right. I think it must have something to do with the file-types that are allowed by the server. I'll have to talk to Skyhawk and LyonHrt about it. I have double-checked, and made certain that it's there. It's strange that we're getting that error.

curt_grymala
October 12th, 2004, 12:40
Duh! Nevermind. I just typed the filename incorrectly. I left out the second "o" in Photoshop when I linked to the file. It's fixed now.