PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Scene in Retrogamer Issue 8

DCEmu_Newsposter
September 27th, 2004, 17:57
News just in that our beloved Dreamcast Scene is featured in Issue 8 of Retrogamer (http://www.livepublishing.co.uk/retro/retro8.shtml) which is a great UK based magazine that covers all aspects of the Retro scene.[br]Heres the info posted on their pages:[br][br] [b]DREAMCAST[br]It's five years since Sega launched the Dreamcast, and while it failed commercially, the machine still attracts a hardcore following. To celebrate the Dreamcast's birthday, we look backwards to the very best Dreamcast games, and forwards to the console's bright future as a homebrew platform [br][br]Great to see the scene in the spotlight.

LyonHrt
September 28th, 2004, 11:50
Just an update, to say that its out, i have it in my hands.
In this issue it has a two page interview with Me (LyonHrt) Wraggster and Metafox.
It also has ten of the best dreamcast games.

Anyway its out now :P So go get it!

JMD
September 28th, 2004, 11:59
I want to buy Retrogamer for few month :

Does it a compilation of information from Internet (A magazine like that exist in France) or does there is unique and original content ?

MetaFox
September 28th, 2004, 15:29
Just an update, to say that its out, i have it in my hands.
In this issue it has a two page interview with Me (LyonHrt) Wraggster and Metafox.
It also has ten of the best dreamcast games.

Anyway its out now :P So go get it!Groovy, I wasn't sure if it was going to be in the next issue or the one afterwords. I must track it down. :P

Mental2k
September 28th, 2004, 15:29
wow, i can go, hey i know those guys! And they speak to me online. Its nearly as good as the time I got into pcgamer for the second highest score at some game!

Mental2k
September 28th, 2004, 15:30
Actually in hindsight i see how geeky that makes me :P

WHurricane16
September 29th, 2004, 18:14
Actually in hindsight i see how geeky that makes me *:P

Not really. *You can't even remember what game it was :P *Since you can't recall, the geek factor just doesn't right true with this. *:D

Is the article online? I'm sure it's great since it involves 3 of scenes classiest guys. Long live this place ;)

souLLy
September 30th, 2004, 06:44
classiest???

oh you mean metafox wragg and lyon... right. yeah.

Darksaviour69
October 1st, 2004, 03:36
got the issue last night, but did not get time to read it just a quick glance. my claim to fame it that its my news post on the screen shot of boob.co.uk ;D

toastman
October 2nd, 2004, 21:05
Gah, at my local Books-a-Million, they only have issue 5.
I need to track down a copy of issue 8

Ian_micheal
October 3rd, 2004, 23:59
Whats on the back cover of issue 5 ?

toastman
October 5th, 2004, 14:49
Some stuff about C64 games.

LyonHrt
October 7th, 2004, 12:50
got the issue last night, but did not get time to read it just a quick glance. *my claim to fame it that its my news post on the screen shot of boob.co.uk *;D

I'm suprised you wern't interviewed really, cause it was only a boob! member missing from the interview :P

Darksaviour69
October 8th, 2004, 03:17
yeah, but that really would not be fair, cause there are a lot more important people than me that could have been interviewed. would be nice to hear from cyrus.

LyonHrt
October 8th, 2004, 06:13
yeah, true true.
I've still got the edge mag he was interviewed in actually.