PDA

View Full Version : new release

lildude9232
April 3rd, 2006, 18:06
dude it sounds like the next release is getting closer and closer!!! I CANT wait =D, do u think it will be in the next week??? i love u monkey! ;)

ngin.small
April 3rd, 2006, 21:27
maybe the next week or so but im just waiting untill i can play goldeneye and fzero and mario kart 64 EEEEEEEEE im so excited

Shilo
April 3rd, 2006, 22:07
Posted by ngin.small:
EEEEEEEEE im so excited

So am I:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

BrooksyX
April 3rd, 2006, 22:19
i feel bad for all those game developers for the psp,
because if this emulator ever gets as good as I hope it does,
I am never going to buy a psp game again.

DarkPSP
April 3rd, 2006, 23:08
i feel bad for all those game developers for the psp,
because if this emulator ever gets as good as I hope it does,
I am never going to buy a psp game again.
Same, Im hoping Nintendo will not find this out and get really angry before Monkey64 and any other good emus come out.

stotheamuel
April 3rd, 2006, 23:32
nintendo 64 is practicly a dead system (in sales not games) so they wont get as mad as say a gba emulator (where games are still coming out) and nothing has happend with that lil project

thats my 2 cents

PSP Halo2
April 3rd, 2006, 23:40
:eek: :eek: Ahhhhhh Neeedddd Monkey 64 Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Zeemon
April 3rd, 2006, 23:40
Why did you guys assume he was talking about Monkey64, and not Iris?

BrooksyX
April 3rd, 2006, 23:42
because although iris is great,
monkey 64 is a bit more popular

lildude9232
April 4th, 2006, 00:09
im talking about monkey 64, but i also cant wait for the online version of iris, do any of you know if the infrastructure iris will be available for 2.6

idapimp
April 4th, 2006, 07:53
i have know clue but as for the nintendo thing. i dont think an emulator is illegal. but they may still get quite upset due to the fact that yes they are still selling GBA games, but one of the big selling points of the nintendo revolution is the ability to play 20 years of nintendo history...including N64 games.

csd-san
April 4th, 2006, 14:41
Emulators are legal, just not for running commercial games.

But uh, I wont tell if you don't ;)

kaos
April 5th, 2006, 06:32
I for one, can't wait for the new Iris

PSmonkey
April 5th, 2006, 15:46
Yeah umm release dates.

I was hopeing to release a build of M64 this week but it's not looking to good. The biggest thing holding me back is fixing this rendering error. If I can fix that I can hopefuly make automobile lambergini & quest 64 more playable. I also would like to fix some rendering bugs I still have in the texture department. Once this is all fixed I have no problem getting a build up for all.

Iris is comming but not sure when. The biggest issue on iris is I need to redo the AI code. They just dont function anymore. Hopefuly I can get a decent waypoint system in for the bots so they can navigate the map and play a little more respectfuly.

behahwhoalalala
April 5th, 2006, 16:19
YAY!!! I cant wait for the new n64 build! you rock

Shilo
April 5th, 2006, 23:19
Emulators are legal, just not for running commercial games.

But uh, I wont tell if you don't ;)

My lips are sealed :D

BTW good luck PSmonkey!

Zeemon
April 5th, 2006, 23:37
Yeah umm release dates.

I was hopeing to release a build of M64 this week but it's not looking to good. The biggest thing holding me back is fixing this rendering error. If I can fix that I can hopefuly make automobile lambergini & quest 64 more playable. I also would like to fix some rendering bugs I still have in the texture department. Once this is all fixed I have no problem getting a build up for all.

Iris is comming but not sure when. The biggest issue on iris is I need to redo the AI code. They just dont function anymore. Hopefuly I can get a decent waypoint system in for the bots so they can navigate the map and play a little more respectfuly.
That's good to hear! I hope you fix the bug in the IA that makes the bots turn all the way around if your next to them, facing them, then sidestep right.(Anyone else notice that). And yeah.. having the bots a bit smarter would be nice, so they stop trying to get to you through the walls..

Keep up the good work!

lildude9232
April 6th, 2006, 00:20
sweet both projects sound great