PDA

View Full Version : Zelda DS will Support WiFi and Revolution Link Up

wraggster
April 3rd, 2006, 20:23
According to Nintendo of Japans website, the new Zelda DS will support the Nintendo WiFi Connection by allowing you to play a mini-quest in the style of the four swords adventures. Very little has been released about this new feature, but what we do know is that you can not play any strangers; only people you have added to your friend code list.

Also on the Japanese website, on the page about Zelda DS, there was a picture of a Nintendo DS with WiFi signals going to the Nintendo Revolution. Could this suggest a possible DS to Revolution Link up with the Zelda Game.

memyselfandi
April 3rd, 2006, 21:54
do you have a link to a page or it it something that they said?

Shilo
April 4th, 2006, 12:26
WOW:eek: GOOOOOOOOO ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!! Wounder if it will be in 3D or in 2D???

Payk
April 4th, 2006, 15:03
It will be in 3D and also in toonshader (like Tony Hawk Wasteland for ds, bomberman online for DC (was the first game which used that future), Hulk for any consoles, Ultimate Spiederman for DS....)
There are preview videos all around the i-net... It doesnt looks that awsome but still an interessting title.

GaMeR_2000
April 18th, 2006, 23:44
Well it depends how you define 3d. Ive seen gameplay videos and it has 3D graphics (looks like Windwaker) but it is kind of like the first on for the NES or The Four Swords it terms of exploring. If youve ever (regretably) played Runscape like I have; it is kind of like that but better graphics, gameplay and everything else. Also, you can throw you're boomerang and things like that with the touch screen. And lets not forget the interactive map. Have you ever been playing a game and said to yourself "if only I could have put that on the map!" Well, you can in Legend of Zelda the Phantom Hourglass on the Nintendo DS.

Hope you enjoyed this info on one of the most-looked-forward-to (at least for me) DS games!