PDA

View Full Version : Finding old threads from yonder

Kaiser
June 20th, 2009, 00:48
Yes slowly but surely I'll add some old classic threads to junk. I actually saved a lot of the good/memorable ones.

Give it time, and post dammit! Junk has been revived for nearly a half hour and no one is posting aside from myself.

VampDude
June 20th, 2009, 02:47
All the pointless threads in Off Topic can be moved to Junk now, such as that one called "The Banned Game" or something (whatever it's called?).

I don't recall there being any threads worth reviving from the junk section, though I think it's been two years?

pibs
June 20th, 2009, 05:01
Boy I thought I'd never see the day that junk would live again :O well done sir, well done!

Darksaviour69
June 20th, 2009, 10:25
All the pointless threads in Off Topic can be moved to Junk now, such as that one called "The Banned Game" or something (whatever it's called?).
?

I wouldn't start moving threads, don't know how long junk will be around

Sonicboy 101
June 21st, 2009, 01:12
Ah, my love - thou hast returned. I never thought I'd see you again

VampDude
June 21st, 2009, 01:44
I wouldn't start moving threads, don't know how long junk will be around

It will be around... Until it gets abused by the three legged dog who was trained by a monkey which could never happen. Or realisticly by those who filled it with crap before, which most probably resulted in the lockdown.

mastersho
June 21st, 2009, 07:56
Two years too late. It's nice to see it back but it'll never be the same. But it is worth me making a post about it and then get nagged at by someone.

Either way, it's good to see it back

Eviltaco64
June 21st, 2009, 08:16
Hey, mastersho. I wasn't expecting to see you post here anymore. :P

kcajblue
June 21st, 2009, 12:21
Woah, the Junk forum is back I see.
Never thought I would be seeing his again.
I thought it would have been locked up forever in DCEmu's past.

mastersho
June 21st, 2009, 15:20
Hey, mastersho. I wasn't expecting to see you post here anymore. :P

It was 32 degrees in Hell yesterday so I figured it'd be alright if I posted something. I won't make a habit out of it though ;) You know where to find meh :)