PDA

View Full Version : super smash brothers- already made, just for gta i want

jereminion
April 4th, 2006, 02:55
can someone make super smash brothers for the GTA eboot? it is currently for 1.0 i think. if there is already a super smash bros for GTA eboot then plz post or something.

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
April 5th, 2006, 18:56
If what you're wanting is a homebrew super smash then i guess it is possible. However, most hombrew writers are against writing games as their own homebrews. i.e. ocarina of time is being redone for the psp. However, its getting story and design tweaks. Plus, I dont know tha tmuch about the gta eloader but i'm pretty sure that would just make things more complicated. There is in fact, an N64 emulator coming out so all those 1.5ers will hopefully get their good share of ssb. Shoulda bought the 1.5 ;)

yaustar
April 5th, 2006, 20:29
He/she is refering to the PSP port of homebrew smashgp and wanted a GTA ready to go pack.

BALL_SAC
April 20th, 2006, 08:12
If what you're wanting is a homebrew super smash then i guess it is possible. However, most hombrew writers are against writing games as their own homebrews. i.e. ocarina of time is being redone for the psp. However, its getting story and design tweaks. Plus, I dont know tha tmuch about the gta eloader but i'm pretty sure that would just make things more complicated. There is in fact, an N64 emulator coming out so all those 1.5ers will hopefully get their good share of ssb. Shoulda bought the 1.5 ;)

Ocarina of time is being redone??? where are you getting that from??? :confused:
Fanjita has claimed the smash bros is a broken eboot, and he intends to fix it soon, but it may not be until the next release of the eloader