PDA

View Full Version : Remote Touch DS; mouse and keyboard from your DS v0.2

wraggster
June 21st, 2009, 01:01
BlazerRazor (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=16687&sid=c410736be081f9e948fb80a037a182c8) has released a new version of his app for the DS, heres whats new:

Remote Touch DS gives you the opportunity to remote-control your computers mouse, keyboard and other things from your Nintendo DS hand-held console. This solution is not like remote desktop, but more like an advanced remote control.

The solution is client-server based, obviously, and requires you to have a server running. It is not plugged with synergy, it is my own solution. The server receives commands from the Nintendo DS and acts according to them.

Current release (out now; 0.2):
Media Control Extended (MEX) - good for Media Center or similar.
Keyboard fully calibrated and working with key press sound for comfort.
Remote restart or shutdown of your computer - good for those late night movie sessions where you just want to shutdown your computer directly from the comfort of your bed.
Added support for a "rtds_settings.txt" config-file on your cartridge with connection data - look in README.txt for more info.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

2crazy4you
June 21st, 2009, 14:14
this version doesn't work.
it tries to connect (takes a while), then it says connected, but doesn't work
older version of this program works perfectly for me.
i love this program, hope you find the bug

graham1012
July 18th, 2009, 08:51
when i go into server and click the file it opens up as a small black window then goes away rite away .. any reason why ?