PDA

View Full Version : Sony Primes E3 Ps3 Bombshells

wraggster
April 4th, 2006, 15:46
There's nothing quite like speeding from one side of Hollywood to the arse-end of Los Angeles, in a kind of real-life Crazy Taxi race. Sensing our love for LA traffic, Sony has officially dated its E3 press conference today as the afternoon of Monday, May 8.
The press conference, like last year, will take place in Sony Pictures' lush movie studio venue in Culver City. Thankfully for us, Microsoft announced last month that its own E3 conference will be moved to the morning of Tuesday, May 9th, meaning we should only have Nintendo's bash from which to start our cross-town sprint.

Sony hasn't announced what exactly it'll be revealing at the event, but you can bet your nan's button collection it'll be telling all on the hotly anticipated launch line-up for the Playstation 3, as well as unveiling the console's enigmatic controller - which will be something different to the silver boomerang shown at last year's E3.

We'll be bringing you everything you need to know in our full E3 coverage next month.

Elsid
April 4th, 2006, 15:52
man, PS3's gonna brake the charts.

PSP-Paul
April 5th, 2006, 11:40
I can't wait for the info about the PS3, i am so excited for this console. It is gonna be amazing!! As for the controller, I hope it does change, I wasn't too keen on the screenshots of the boomerang stylie controller!

muffinman
April 14th, 2006, 22:01
yeah this new controller would be nice to see.