PDA

View Full Version : MyPSPTouchscreen News

wraggster
June 21st, 2009, 01:43
News via pspita (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=28378&view_reply=1)

Remember MyPSPTouchscreen, the fantasy draft ccpspita who planned to bring a fully functional touch screen on PSP? Well, ccpspita responded to frequent requests that are delivered on the touch screen and the software libraries needed for its operation, and these responses, has also shared with us.
More to follow.

Posted by ccpspita:

Quote:

- We need the hardware of the touchscreen: 4 wire resistive screen Sparkfun the size of PSP, which does not seem to be more 'available from the dealer, and the controller (or whatever) Serial RS232 powered 3.6Volt, also 4 wire resistive

- Software programs: the PSP that reads the string from the serial controller of the touch screen, interprets and translates the characters in the QWERTY keyboard to the screen of Sony PSP, or the position translates into a "dot" graphic on the screen, etc. .. .. and 'written in C, compiled with PSP SDK available with the toolchain for pspdev.org and' functioning and integrated until the last custom firmware available 5:03

- The application uses the touchscreen MyPSPRobotics for all input functions using QWERTY keyboard. (The input MyPSP are also possible through keyboard Infrared (for FAT) or the Sony OSK driven by the PSP buttons)

- A library mytouch.a in MyPSP and 'prepared to manage the auto calibration of the screen or manual calibration to 4 points; l' input on-screen keyboard and input graphic drawing video

- A new and pikey.prx 'was developed to manage the touch screen even in the XMB of the PSP: Use movements to scroll right, left, up and down as well as' the' enter '

- The Sony OSK also work with the touch screen using their own library osktouch.a, also developed

- Since the libraries mytouch.a, osktouch.ae pikey.prx the new act on the basis of the string controller I've used (and that 'different for each controller, as well as to calibrate), they are not generalized and redistributable software

To achieve:

- Buy hardware
- Developing software with PSP SDK

I have no available sources.

titch.ryan
June 21st, 2009, 21:00
i remember reading about this hardware ages ago. Its good to see they're still working on it, hope it eventually comes out one day.