PDA

View Full Version : !HELP! I think i might of bricked my Wii

nintendofreak1995
June 21st, 2009, 20:57
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the wii scene and a few months ago i tried to install bootmii.

I followed some guys instructions on youtube on how to install it but it went majorly wrong.

Whenever i try to update cios on my wii or downgrade the firmware or anything i always get messages saying it has "failed" to do so.

Also my backup loader is partially not working as when i go to boot from the disc channel the wii freezes up.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!

VampDude
June 21st, 2009, 23:24
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the wii scene and a few months ago i tried to install bootmii.

I followed some guys instructions on youtube on how to install it but it went majorly wrong.

Whenever i try to update cios on my wii or downgrade the firmware or anything i always get messages saying it has "failed" to do so.

Also my backup loader is partially not working as when i go to boot from the disc channel the wii freezes up.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!

I believe you are requiring help for the wrong reasons, for piracy which I'm afraid to tell you that I cannot help you if it is (DCEmu's rules).

Something any people seem not to know the difference between is Homebrew and Piracy, they are two different things though sadly homebrew allows the use of pirated software on many consoles.

nintendofreak1995
June 22nd, 2009, 10:35
Thanks for the advice, but do you know anywhere where I may be able to get help on this topic.