PDA

View Full Version : UO gpsp kai 3.4 21/06/09 - GBA Emulator for PSP

wraggster
June 22nd, 2009, 19:41
Takka (http://takka.tfact.net/blog/) has released a new version of the GBA Emulator for PSP, heres whats new:

alpha release and update version for network

Thank you PC people are replacing the following files:

uo_gpSP_kai_3_4_test_3 (914)
Changes is:
If you can not when extracting ZIP 1MB of memory, it would fix the freeze (PSP-2000/3000)
Add a zoom setting of the screen (display unit only)

We go on the key set, gpsp.cfg please make sure to delete the file

The graphics options to change the scale of 0-200% reduction in the range of / can be set to expand
(The display screen in real-time position / size settings and the challenges of the future)

Very bad shape the last few days, I could have a big update,
ZIP also had anti-freeze because the public associated
(Minor modifications update will be published at the above link or network,
Thank you check the latest situation here)

Thank you PUCHIKANPA ps WM.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

megabass5
June 23rd, 2009, 01:26
The only problem I found is in the beginning the game screen does not show the game and its in Japanese, but I fix it, all you have to do is go to misc, then change the English (if you can't read not Japanese), then restart the PSP, start it up again, and then it will be in English, than go to Graphics and Sound, then go to the bottom to where it saids scale, move it all the way to 100.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banjo-Kazooie Advance and Grand Theft Auto Advance still don't work for me.

da1writer
June 23rd, 2009, 03:16
Wow... still nothing improved (as usual) and more games are broken. Thanks, I'll use the official gPSP thank you...

B2K24
June 23rd, 2009, 03:33
Wow... still nothing improved (as usual) and more games are broken. Thanks, I'll use the official gPSP thank you...

yeah no doubt. If it was not for this kai idiot we would have quality release from Exophase GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

jaws365
June 23rd, 2009, 09:19
It wont load on my PHAT...

Triggerman
June 23rd, 2009, 22:32
exophase! This Scene Still Needs you!

SionTheSoulHunter
July 2nd, 2009, 20:46
This doesn't seem to work on 5.50 GEN-B for some reason, I get a "Error load/start homehook.prx module" anyone knows a fix for this?