PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Scene Website Update

DCEmu_Newsposter
October 3rd, 2004, 11:02
Max the webmaster of Dreamcast-Scene has posted some news about the future of his Site (http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=505) [br][br] Thanks a lot to the ppl who still care about DCS and me, and asked be about I'm doing lately. :) [br][br]There are quite a couple of things why it became this silent about DCS: [br][br]* My ADSL connection died and I have to use wireless LAN, this means I can't use Linux for emails, planing and those stuff anymore. All those important mails are now messed up cause I have to chage from Linux to Windows to look for everyone's email addresses and the messages itself. [br]* Got a new job in another city, I even have to work on Saturdays. [br]* Wanted to move to this mysterious "another city", looked for apartments or houses, all I got in 3 months were five promises which all were broken only a few days before I wanted to move in. [br]* I'm too lazy. [br][br]But don't worry, right in this moment we're working on the re-design of DCS. :) Beside a new design it will feature the all-new Wiki-system [tm], which means that everyone can write artices for DCS. The goal is to became the #1 DC related information database in the www. Everyone can add anything senseful to DCS, write textes, upload photos and those stuff. [br][br]Its great to see some news about this site and when i find some time i will help out with news over there too.

law
October 3rd, 2004, 15:16
go go go freeze :) and give me the dam admin rights on dcs already