PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Bock Version Eloader

wraggster
April 5th, 2006, 00:33
Fanjita (http://www.fanjita.org/) posted this news:

A lot of people have been having problems with the Bock release, especially on v2.0 PSPs. These problems seem to be mostly due to the menu, so we've packaged a version of the release that uses the old menu. This will also be better for people who have had a problem with the file list caching feature.

Apart from the menu, this version is identical to the standard Bock release, including all the wifi support.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bullhead
April 5th, 2006, 00:47
Yeah i got this earlier. I had problems with slow loading before but not now. This is much better.

felonyr301
April 5th, 2006, 01:22
wifi support to all firmwares in homebrew wow look what have the psp community went through to get to this...

Limpopokanoah
April 5th, 2006, 03:04
Yeah, this second version works on my 2.0. I still am not allowed to have my own background though if someone has found a workaround for this I'm sure the community would appreciate it. BTW, AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME job on this loader Fanjita and Ditlew. You guys keep making it happen and we love you for it.

A faithful homebrew user and fan from the beginning,
Limpopokanoah

shadowprophet
April 5th, 2006, 03:35
I ran into this problem just last night and theres already a fix for it :D
Thats it I owe the coder a dooby,

I just hope hes not a weed fiend ive only got a few left for today:p

drew4237
April 5th, 2006, 04:20
does anyone know if the nesterj emu v1.2 with adhoc mode works with this on 2.6
if it does r there any good multiplayer games

urherenow
April 5th, 2006, 06:34
coolness :). Now we need to pursuade him to work on irda next (so irshell can work on 2.0+)

bullhead
April 5th, 2006, 07:57
Yeah, this second version works on my 2.0. I still am not allowed to have my own background though if someone has found a workaround for this I'm sure the community would appreciate it. BTW, AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME job on this loader Fanjita and Ditlew. You guys keep making it happen and we love you for it.

A faithful homebrew user and fan from the beginning,
Limpopokanoah
you can put in your own background. download one of those backgrounds and rename it to loadmenu.png

vettacossx
April 5th, 2006, 10:52
IM SURE HE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP BUT...png does not work at all. :( ..go ahead and try it. :confused: .you will get a message telling you the same thing. :eek: .. this image must be in tga format :cool: for a tool that you can use to edit tga format CHECK OUT THE LINK( the loadmenu.tga file in you eloader folder) with this program all you do is open THE PIC YOU WANTthe MENU to be with the app then go to SAVE AS AND CHOOSE THE TGA. ( TRUE VISION TARGA FORMAT AS FANJITA INTENDED ;) ) OPTION ALSO KEEP IN MIND THE PIC HAS TOO BE 480x272 RES. TO WORK IF YOUR PIC COMES OUT STRANGE...THIS IS WHY! LOL ITS OK JUST CHANGE THE SIZE ..for a free tool download at this link ITS A FULL PROGRAM!! WITH A TON OF OPTIONS.. :D

http://www.dirfile.com/yildun_scanner.htm
HERES A DESCRIPTION OF THE TOOL..Yildun scanner

Yildun scanner

With Yildun scanner paint program for window 95/98/NT(2000/ME/XP) you can change image bit per pixel, color adjustment, resizing a image, rotating, paint a image and more. It is fast and easy paint program. Program features: Image Viewer, screen capture, resizing a image, changing bit per pixel on a image, painting with mouse, rectangle, circle, line, pixel, font, color adjustement, croping a image suppports for opening and saving GIF, BITMAP, PNG, PCX, PPM, TIF, JPEG, TGA graphics formats, rotating a image, animation image and adding special borders, loading and saving images pallete, defined and custom filters, full screen viewing and painting, help, install, uninstall.

Posted by Limpopokanoah

vettacossx
April 5th, 2006, 12:06
You Can Also Just Use Nero Vision As Well It Does Support .tga

bullhead
April 5th, 2006, 16:25
Oh sorry! Im an idiot i was posting on my psp, i meant to say loadmenu.tga
Sorry about that, i dont know what i was thinking!

Fanjita
April 5th, 2006, 22:39
coolness :). Now we need to pursuade him to work on irda next (so irshell can work on 2.0+)

IrDA is fully supported already. The thing stopping IRShell is its use of various kernel-mode features.

I'm hoping that when we manage to implement PRX-loading support, IRShell might have a chance of working, although I've not looked into it in detail.

bullhead
April 5th, 2006, 23:15
Cool fanjita. Youve (heard it all before) done a fantastic job. Thank you very much.

LC_killer
April 6th, 2006, 01:09
thanx,works great. i thought i was going retarded trying to get this to work.

hockey2112
April 6th, 2006, 18:23
Will this version of the eloader allow you to play GBA on a 2.0 PSP using the TIFF loading method? I do not own GTA...

Stinger_{Dark_Chaos}
May 6th, 2006, 16:26
is it possible for it 2 work on 2.7 cuz i havnt heard from it yet plez tell me if does thanks

SchmuckofNI
June 27th, 2006, 00:49
Damn thing killed the menu, can't even see the emus I put up. Not sure what I did wrong but everytime I run this program it shuts down my psp while earlier today it worked fine...

missy5555555555
July 18th, 2006, 22:08
i tried downloading it but it said data was currupted. i use 2.71 and all data besides photos, videos, and music is usally currupted. i dont know what to do and i need uber help.

danny666
July 18th, 2006, 22:15
it wont work on a 2.71 no hombrew except flash workss

missy5555555555
July 19th, 2006, 21:03
how wonderful. and there isnt a downgrader yet either right?

TheMessiah
September 1st, 2006, 20:48
Damn....Im gonna need a downgrade, 2.80 psp :mad:

starman
November 13th, 2006, 17:21
i love this