PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII PSN Release Results In Over 100,000 New Aeris Deaths

wraggster
June 23rd, 2009, 20:35
Square Enix's Final Fantasy VII has become the "fastest selling PS one title on PlayStation Network since the game launched" accumulating over 100,000 downloads for the PlayStation 3 and PSP following its addition to the North American PlayStation Store.

Final Fantasy VII, originally released on the PlayStation in 1997, hit the PlayStation Store on June 2nd. Over 100,000 downloads in a fortnight is a nice haul for Square Enix and Sony Computer Entertainment, considering the classic Japanese role-playing game was released at the premium PS one Classics price of $9.99 USD.

Sony announced today it will continue its plans for more PS one releases, confirming Wild Arms 2, Mobile Light Force (aka Psikyo's shooting game Gunbird) and Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol as upcoming, undated releases.

http://kotaku.com/5301316/final-fantasy-vii-psn-release-results-in-over-100000-new-aeris-deaths

absolofdoom
June 24th, 2009, 01:52
I love how many sites are using this as an opportunity to ruin the game for anyone who has yet to play it, just for some attention or even for some little sick satisfaction. Huge spoiler in the title? Really?

jxx2005
June 24th, 2009, 04:14
my brain,
i read that
and all i could think of was
AHHHHHH
it hurts

BelmontSlayer
June 24th, 2009, 07:32
I love how many sites are using this as an opportunity to ruin the game for anyone who has yet to play it, just for some attention or even for some little sick satisfaction. Huge spoiler in the title? Really?
Unfortunately, it's considered one of those spoilers that everyone should already know.

P.S. - Snape kills Dumbledore and I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle.