PDA

View Full Version : More New SBI's

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 1st, 1970, 01:00
DCStuff has added five new SBI's to the Sbiffy!com database. We added the following items:[br] DC-Flash 0.1b (finally) - Apps[br] Mad Spheriod Killer XT - Games[br] DreamShell - Apps[br] Noiz2SA (thanks to M@jk for this SBI) - Games[br] UAE4All Alpha Preview - Emus[br]You can get them all by going to Sbiffy!com (http://www.sbiffy.com)[br]None of these SBI's have been tested, yet, so please let us know if they work or not.

[Modified 09/22/04 13:30:06 by DCEmu_Newsposter]

Maximo2703
September 23rd, 2004, 20:46
not sure if ill get any responses to this from here but Noiza2SA didnt work for me. did anyone else have this problem or is this a bad SBI

curt_grymala
September 24th, 2004, 04:38
It is a bad SBI. Sorry - that was reported over at the Sbiffy! forums, and I haven't had a chance to fix it yet. For some reason, the bin file inside is still scrambled. If you unscramble it, it should work just fine. I will be replacing it this afternoon.

Thanks for letting us know, maximo

Maximo2703
September 24th, 2004, 11:20
Welcome curt....just outta curiousity any chance of some sbi's of SDL Fighter....K.E.T.M ....Melchior....and Revolver.. i believe thats all im missing now for my big homebrew collection disc

curt_grymala
September 24th, 2004, 12:17
Actually - I just did one for KETM. I was going to upload it today (wanted to test it out for myself before I released it). I also did one for Reverzi and Eremit, but couldn't figure out what Eremit was supposed to do, so I don't know if I'll upload it.

I'm downloading and putting together SBI's for Revolver, Melchior and SDL Fighter (along with Gyruss, Tux and Barrells 2, and Nazcatron) and will hopefully get SBI's made today.

I also uploaded a corrected version of the Noiz2SA SBI.

Maximo2703
September 24th, 2004, 13:22
awesome news curt thankx.....but whats Reverzi and Eremit i dont remember those

curt_grymala
September 24th, 2004, 14:12
Reverzi is an Othello clone that Ian Micheal did.

Eremit - I'm not too sure, but it was on Ian Micheal's site.

And I forgot about Xpired. I did one for that release, too.

They're all on Ian Micheal's Dev page.
http://imrtechnology.ngemu.com/dev.htm

BTW - I also noticed a few other SBI's that hadn't been done, so I will be making a newspost soon announcing about ten more SBI's (some of them are the ones you asked for above). Just gotta get them uploaded. Sometimes uploading to Sbiffy! can be kind of slow.

EDIT - Just checked that page again. Turns out that Eremit requires the mouse.