PDA

View Full Version : Iris LOTR mod

pspvanquish
April 6th, 2006, 11:47
Well i was just thinking what would be a good mod for iris then i thought how bout a lord of the rings mod. I dont know who else might like it but it sounds pretty cool to me. :D

wraggster
April 6th, 2006, 13:10
yeah the Iris mod universe could be massive

personally id like to see a harry potter themed mod

Produkt
April 6th, 2006, 16:57
steam steam LOL... :P

nightmare666
April 6th, 2006, 20:06
how about an nintendo mod (sort of like super smash bros) ones iris is capable of more though

lildude9232
April 6th, 2006, 23:31
counter-strike or doom mod would be cool

PSPdemon
April 7th, 2006, 00:50
hmmm... ill look into these tonight... i want to see some more user created mods for IRIS :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

cartman2192
April 7th, 2006, 01:34
can u make iris first person shooter? or is it gona be third person only? sry i know this is in the wrong thread it just popped in my head while reading this

PSPdemon
April 7th, 2006, 01:50
can u make iris first person shooter? or is it gona be third person only? sry i know this is in the wrong thread it just popped in my head while reading this

no.... as much as i wish i could...i cant.

stotheamuel
April 7th, 2006, 02:01
counter-strike or doom mod would be cool

u got produkt's doom marine.. thats a start! :D

look at his sig up two posts from yours

Cloud_35
April 7th, 2006, 02:43
Maybe a Final Fantasy VII mod (Cloud, Sephiroth or Barret should be great :))

JamesBondOO7
April 7th, 2006, 03:03
i would like a LOTR mod but what about a 007 mod cuz a James Bond Mod would be awsome have bond and and alot of enemys in the bond universe such as dr.no, goldfinger, Tevelyan(006), jaws, ect or an all out bond war where u choose your fav bond connery , moore, brosnan, lazenby(enen if people thinks he sucks), and dalton and kill the other bonds

Shadowblind
April 7th, 2006, 03:23
a doom mod sounds the coolest. make it classic doom, and u could make loads of stuff because of the origanal doom's graphics. like all the guns, actual bullets (instead of a weird brick), and use the textures from the doom wads

Zeemon
April 7th, 2006, 03:25
But why? We already have Doom on the PSP?

behahwhoalalala
April 7th, 2006, 19:52
Maybe a Final Fantasy VII mod (Cloud, Sephiroth or Barret should be great :))

YEAH!!! that'll be awesome!`

PSPdemon
April 9th, 2006, 03:37
keep on posting more ideas :)

you might see one of them coming true :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Briggzy11
June 7th, 2006, 02:40
Ok a number of mods I would love to see would be :-

SOCOM
Sonic The Hedgehog
WWE (Wrestling To those whho dont know lol)
Tomb Raider
GTA (Tommy Vercetti, Lance Vance, CJ Etc)
Super Mario (Mighty PSPDemon already working on it :))
Resident Evil Characters
Sports Stars
Forum Members???
Rappers (As they all kill each other all the time)

So many ideas and most of them could actually be done especially the GTA mods as theres thousands already on the net.

I soon hope a IRIS version in the future has a vehicle support then thats even more mods for us members to try out :P

Fantastic work to anybody that could do these type of mods to IRIS

Shilo
June 7th, 2006, 06:02
I'd like to see a Paper Mario mod :D Ummmmmmmm what else can I think of............................. Ghostbusters! You could have Ray, Peter, Egon, Winston, and various ghosts as characters. You could have the hotel (the one with slimmer in it) and Spook Central (Dana's appartment) as maps. And if and when Iris supports vehicles you could have the 1959 Cadilac Ambulance, The Ecto Moblie :D.

"Who ya gona call?" :D

BTW I'm probly as big of a Ghostbuster nut as I am a Paper Mario nut.

ENG
June 12th, 2006, 13:04
Ok a number of mods I would love to see would be :-

SOCOM
Sonic The Hedgehog
WWE (Wrestling To those whho dont know lol)
Tomb Raider
GTA (Tommy Vercetti, Lance Vance, CJ Etc)
Super Mario (Mighty PSPDemon already working on it :))
Resident Evil Characters
Sports Stars
Forum Members???
Rappers (As they all kill each other all the time)

Tomb Raider, definitely, i was just about to say i'd like a Tomb Raider mod, please , someone make a Lara Croft character.
Also i'd like to see a GTA/Getaway mod, set in london, that would be good.
If only iris could support GTA character models, that would be great, is it possible, or am i just dreaming?

Surajk
June 12th, 2006, 16:32
How bout counterstrike, counterstrike, and counterstrike?

Also maybe LOTR would be good, Justice league maybe give characters special powers

Buddy4point0
June 12th, 2006, 22:58
lol i can make maps if anyone wants 2 team u to make a mod im currently working on halo but its all good

Buddy4point0
June 12th, 2006, 23:02
o y the way if anyone knows how to make good models for characters pm me also a full metal alchemist mod would be sweet you could have ed clap his hands and the blue light shine as his shooting and for his tuant things have him make his arm a dagger and make a pole come out of the ground yea dude full metal alchemist mod is what we really need ed and al plz someone who can make models pm me and i would love to make this