PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson dead at 50

DPyro
June 25th, 2009, 23:12
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back. A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911. La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/)

Apparent overdose of sleeping pills.

Eviltaco64
June 25th, 2009, 23:15
Wow, wasn't expecting that one. :(

Darksaviour69
June 25th, 2009, 23:23
LA times are saying the same thing

BBC still saying its unconfirmed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm

Eviltaco64
June 25th, 2009, 23:27
I just saw them say that he's currently in a coma on Fox News.

EDIT: Nevermind, he passed away. :(

DPyro
June 25th, 2009, 23:44
Cardiac arrest --> coma --> dead.

Triv1um
June 25th, 2009, 23:55
BBC have confirmed.

He has passed away.

He died from a heart attack.

DPyro
June 26th, 2009, 00:04
Rumours are he mas murdered...by a smooth criminal. I wonder if they'll bury him in a hyperbaric chamber.

Malksta
June 26th, 2009, 00:07
no ****ing way

wraggster
June 26th, 2009, 00:18
jesus i thought this was a bad joke then my wife and daughter told me it was on the TV, maybe he was weird but in the 80s he was the worlds best singer by a long way.

VampDude
June 26th, 2009, 00:18
Yup, he's dead... I guess now there are going to be no new Michael Jackson jokes.

I will miss that more than Michael Jackson himself, especially how movies parodized him because some were funny.

But now I will shush, because all joking aside the dead should be respected .

jamotto
June 26th, 2009, 00:51
Good Riddance

Triv1um
June 26th, 2009, 00:54
Good Riddance

What? You twat.

Have some respect. He was a good music artist and has made his mark in music history.

jamotto
June 26th, 2009, 01:08
What? You twat.

Have some respect. He was a good music artist and has made his mark in music history.

He was a great music artist, that advanced the music video genre, however he threw it all way, the man deserves no respect.

VampDude
June 26th, 2009, 01:22
Good Riddance

He was a great music artist, that advanced the music video genre, however he threw it all way, the man deserves no respect.

Uncalled for, even if he was portrayed by the media as some kind've freak of a person...

Have respect.

fg-54
June 26th, 2009, 01:26
R.i.p :'(

Nocuddle
June 26th, 2009, 01:35
RIP failed pedo bear.

Triv1um
June 26th, 2009, 01:38
Why is the world a bunch of media driven imbeciles?

VampDude
June 26th, 2009, 01:40

No idea, it's what drives some people.

Sonicboy 101
June 26th, 2009, 01:42

Who knows man. I know a lot of people who are laughing this off, all because of what he "did". They don't even know half the story themselves.

Idiots.

VampDude
June 26th, 2009, 02:08
Sonic 3 - Michael Jackson
JbVM-l2Oku4

I never knew any of this until a few years ago, though who truly knew at the time. :cool:

lostbrothertwo
June 26th, 2009, 02:26
Thsi might sound odd and weird,, but I think he faked his death and his family acted the whole thing so everyone thinks he's gone, so his managers will tell the people that bought tickets to still come to the place "to pay tribute to him" then Michael will suprise everyone by reappearing and everyone will be shocked!And the show will go on!LMFAO!![/I]

Darksaviour69
June 26th, 2009, 03:12
I seriously doubt that happen, it would be a sick thing to do. I'm sure a load of die hard fans will commit suicide over his death. sad

VampDude
June 26th, 2009, 11:35
I'm sure a load of die hard fans will commit suicide over his death. sad

There is a probable possibility, because some people do things like that. If entering the correct search results on Google there are a few stories, not of Michael Jackson fans but fans of other people who commit suicide.

---

On a strange but funny note, there are hundreds of Michael Jackson tickets for his UK tour on eBay. There is going to be lots of negative feedback being given to those who don't want to pay for their tickets and a lot of angry people who spent possibly £100>£400+ on tickets to sell which now they have to hold until the ticket booking agency refunds them (minusing their hoped profits).

Though I have seen that even today people are bidding on them, maybe they are collectables for those willing to purchase them?

Triv1um
June 26th, 2009, 14:16
Tickets with good seats were going for thousands.

It's ashame.

beetroot bertie
June 29th, 2009, 14:22
Apparently his heart attack was brought on by him tripping over a pram. The mother has insited that they don't blame it on the buggie.

orvilleconnor
July 6th, 2009, 00:26
Rest in peace Michael jackson, you are not alone