PDA

View Full Version : Monkey64 Update

wraggster
April 6th, 2006, 21:50
PSmonkey posted a new update(newspost) on his site regarding his N64 emu for PSP:

1) Monkey64 Will stay in user mode! It will always be 2.0+/eboot loader compatible.

2) Monkey64 Will not come out this week (sorry). It will come out as soon as I feel it's ready (maybe next week?). No need to ask me when since I don't know when.

3) After next release I am taking a few weeks break to work on Iris again.

Just needed to clear that up.

The shots another quest64 shot. Yet this time the camera is in the right place and the projection is much more accurate then before.

Check out the discussion and screenshots via his site here --> http://nemo.dcemu.co.uk/

n-64
April 6th, 2006, 22:05
in iris you shoot weird red blocks. can you make those bullets and make diff guns

bullhead
April 6th, 2006, 22:07
All the best with the emulator psmonkey!

Apoklepz
April 6th, 2006, 22:12
Same here MonkeyMan! Monkey deserves a good reward for his awesome work...and I'm not gonna offer you a banana here, cuz that would be gay...Maybe hook you up with a MonkeyGirl I know? Watta you say, Monkey Man? hehe great work as always...I'll probably be the first to say this... I'll wait till the end of the year for a release THIS promissing.

n-64
April 6th, 2006, 22:20
monkey says he isnt gonna release or work on 4 3 weeks after he releases a new version of m64...in that case, DONT RELEASE TILL ITS FINISHED!!!!

sroon
April 6th, 2006, 22:25
Well.. if he releases something now then we can find some bugs and mess ups while he takes his break(which he should have).

Cloud_35
April 7th, 2006, 02:33
Hey, what did he meant with "2.0+/eloader compatible?:confused:

Is that the emu won't be supported by 1.5???

Shadowblind
April 7th, 2006, 02:45
no it will be supported by both

pkmaximum
April 7th, 2006, 04:04
Ok I don't like to critisize but won't an n64 emu work better on the PSP if its running in Kernal mode. I mean if your going to run an emulation as big as this I would figure Kernal mode would be the smartest way to go.

Abstract3000
April 8th, 2006, 08:32
hmm lets see....

2) Monkey64 Will not come out this week (sorry). It will come out as soon as I feel it's ready (maybe next week?). No need to ask me when since I don't know when.

so how many more weeks before all of you realize this isnt going to happen? there is no emulator, the screen shots are the same from day one.. oh well we'll see, just keep getting your hopes up! :)

Gene
April 8th, 2006, 08:47
nobody likes you^ abstract3000...just kidding! but don't say thingd like that until you have proof. if you're so brilliant why dont you try making an emulator. just because there are a few more bugs than psmonkey had anticipated doesn't mean this whole thing is a scam.

---Next time, give us facts before you give us accusations---

(sorry i have bad spelling C+ in english :])

behahwhoalalala
April 8th, 2006, 09:52
are you really joking ?

I dont think so!

Gene
April 9th, 2006, 04:40
are you really joking ?

I dont think so!

I wasn't actually joking...I just don't want to get banned...
>_______>

jairolas
April 9th, 2006, 05:02
right now i´m playing n64 in my psp :)

stotheamuel
April 9th, 2006, 06:31
hmm lets see....

so how many more weeks before all of you realize this isnt going to happen? there is no emulator, the screen shots are the same from day one.. oh well we'll see, just keep getting your hopes up! :)

suck my bawls