PDA

View Full Version : Korg DS-10 Plus Raises The Bar For DSi Enhanced Games

wraggster
June 27th, 2009, 13:36
My Healthy Cooking Coach, the first DSi enhanced game, recently came out. What “enhancements” do DSi owners get? A paltry few recipes. Other publishers like Natsume and Namco Bandai are doing neat things with the camera. Korg DS-10 Plus goes a step further with dual DS-10 mode.

If you play Korg DS-10 Plus on a Nintendo DSi you can activate dual mode which gives music makers more analog synth options, twice the drum machines, and double the tracks. I wonder if AQ Interactive is taking advantage of the DSi’s extra memory…

New features available to Nintendo DS and DSi users are an expanded song mode and real time editing. Korg DS-10 Plus makes music in Japan on September 17. A North American version has not been announced, but AQ Interactive did their faux keynote for Korg DS-10 Plus in English so I would count on an international version.

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/06/26/korg-ds-10-plus-raises-the-bar-for-dsi-enhanced-games/

darkriku2000
June 28th, 2009, 05:30
I wonder if this will lead to dsi enhanced flash carts, also, it would be neat if you could export the music to a pc and use it for personal projects