PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Lite Shipping Update: Stable Supply on Enamel Navy and Ice Blue

wraggster
April 7th, 2006, 19:34
News Article from Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3835&lsaid=219793)

One month after the official street launch date in Japan, hundreds of vain calls to suppliers and truckloads of parcels later, we can see the Lite at the end of the tunnel. Today is a great day as the very last remaining preorders for the Enamel Navy and Ice Blue colors are shipping out. Furthermore, we have more stock ready at your disposal, and snatchers are finally welcome, with both flavors listed on "ships within 24 hours" status. That's the kind of fine news that makes me want to thank all customers for their patience, Lik Sang team members for their hard work and dedication, Starbucks for their support with the coffee, my mom, my dad and so forth. "Man, I wanna thank e'rybody, man!" (credits on this final quote go to 3-6 Mafia, during the Oscars presentation last month).

Meanwhile, we are still facing a bit of a shortage on the Crystal White unit. Roughly half of the online purchases made with Lik Sang could be shipped so far, but it might still take a couple of short weeks for the last sprint. It is the most sought-after variant everywhere which makes it unfortunately natural that demand exceeds supply a bit longer than for the other two iterations. This being said, if you are holding a NDS Lite White reservation and are tired of waiting in line, we welcome your lane-switch if you would like to make one. Feel free to contact Lik Sang Customer Support with your order ID number, and the appropriate backoffice changes will be performed instantly based on your instructions. If you are reading these lines while desperately shopping around, we advise you to jump on Enamel Navy or Ice Blue right away, rather than placing a risky bet on the Crystal Cocaine version of the DS Lite.