PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to ask for help before I kill my dad...

Korn_x
June 29th, 2009, 19:27
My dad keeps raving about the cheaters online on Mario Kart Wii. He has the homebrew channel and geck, but he can't seem to get the cheats to work online. I'm no good with online cheating because I don't do it, so can anyone give me some pointers before I explode?!

VampDude
June 29th, 2009, 21:14
Cheating online ruins the gameplay for others, you should be ashamed for asking.

There is no cheats that work online for Mario Kart Wii, I made sure of it a long time ago before I started playing online since I do not play amongst cheaters.

Darksaviour69
June 29th, 2009, 21:37
getting a better connection would be the only advantage you could get

VampDude
June 29th, 2009, 21:49
Better connection is a must have with Call of Duty, some people (enemies) are like ghosts when the connection isn't so good. My connection lags, which sucks for the most part though I blame AOL. :(

Though for Mario Kart, I don't find a good or bad connection to be a problem as such. But I only play the Battle Mode, since I'm not a good racer. :o

Korn_x
June 30th, 2009, 09:21
Im asking because I don't cheat online, and my dad wants to. He's totally useless with the internet, so I won't be ashamed sorry.

There are cheat for Mario Kart online. People do it all the time, they start off with unlimited stars etc. It's rubbish, you can barely get a race without loads of people cheating.
Theres another one where people get hit by an item and they just appear far in front, even though they didn't fall off. Other things like that really, or they can fly across grass without a mushroom. All I know about it is that it's osmething to do with putting The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in before or something. Maybe battles don't have them, I'm useless at both so I don't bother to play XD

It's certainly not the connection, we're right next to the router. It doesn't disconnect anyway, it just doesn't come up with anything.

VampDude
June 30th, 2009, 16:28
All I know about it is that it's osmething to do with putting The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in before or something. Maybe battles don't have them, I'm useless at both so I don't bother to play

It's nothing to do with putting ZTP in first, there is a homebrew application for cheats though I don't use it since it has been known to damage gamesaves and cheating through a game limits the playability for the person playing.

WhizzBang
June 30th, 2009, 16:45
I have never encountered anyone I suspected of cheating on Mario Kart Wii online.

However, on the original SNES version of Mario Kart, Luigi was definitely cheating.

VampDude
June 30th, 2009, 18:03
I have never encountered anyone I suspected of cheating on Mario Kart Wii online.

Same here, it's a myth.

Korn_x
July 1st, 2009, 11:58
Ok then suit yourselves, I'm sure I'll find someone who can help me, I guess a site totally dedicated to this sort of thing isn't the right place? Lol.. Byeeee!