PDA

View Full Version : New Yabause pics

DCEmu_Newsposter
September 7th, 2004, 08:06
BlueCrab has posted new Yabause(saturn emu) pics, on his website[br]here (http://ljsdcdev.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/screenshots.php)[br]

Eric
September 9th, 2004, 07:07
This saturn emu sounds good only thing is it will never run fullspeed and wraggster says so what atleast we got another sega system running on the dreamcast but heres another thing. If its not going to be fullspeed not very many people are going to grab it and just want to see what it looks like on the dreamcast no point.

I dont want to say nothing to upset Blue Crab but why waste your time if you know its not going to be fullspeed but if you do know its going to run that way let us know why you wanted to work on this project.

I am not to sure if this was asked before and in anyway this isn't to offend but to know why people work on things that cant run on dreamcast or there main interest to keep working on a project that cant run on dreamcast.

Eric

Darksaviour69
September 9th, 2004, 07:27
yabause is one of a few projects BlueCrabs working on, so i would say hes doing it for fun. personally i can wait till its released, i don't care what speed it runs at, it would be great to see some of my saturn games running on the DC! ;)

Eric
September 9th, 2004, 07:40
I think it would be cool aswell but i would probably test it once and for people who do constant downloading from the scene this maybe on i wouldn't recommend cause money is money and i dont waste my time with things that i dont think that should be put a on a site downloadable only cause it relates to another system emulated on dreamcast. But to each there own everyone has what they like but usually most of the people in the scene who put support towards such things are people Admins of dcemu or people who just think its cool to see what these games look like on the dreamcast.

Another thing i hope you keep working on this like people keep working on other emulators for dreamcast cause you never know there is a possibility for a fullspeed emu with better knowledge.

Eric