PDA

View Full Version : The next snes9x_TYL

TEAL DRAGON128
April 8th, 2006, 23:03
I know this could be late but in the next ver. can there be an option to set the emu to one controller?

example why:
do u remember super mario allstars/world ?

u want to play two players but dont have a second controller
u can use the first controller for both mario and luigi if there isnt a second controller plugged in.

but if there is a controller in socket 2 U HAVE TO use both controllers.

the psp can only act as ONE controller.
snes9x v0.2 emulates as one cont. plugged in.
v0.3 emulates 2 controllers. (thats why i still use 0.2)

my point is that i would like an option to play 2 players w/ my friends using one psp if it is possible ;)

pkmaximum
April 9th, 2006, 01:18
I believe this is already possible you just hand off the PSP when your in two player mode I do it with my friends and it always worked for me in SNES V0.2c maybe its just a fluke for you. But it works fine for me for some reason who knows?

Ziro
April 9th, 2006, 21:48
I believe this is already possible you just hand off the PSP when your in two player mode I do it with my friends and it always worked for me in SNES V0.2c maybe its just a fluke for you. But it works fine for me for some reason who knows?

I think you misunderstood him. He said he was able to do it in 0.2, but 0.3 makes it impossible because it works as if there are two controllers plugged in. If there are two controllers plugged in, then the SNES will not use the first player controller for the second player.

jman420
April 9th, 2006, 22:51
so? all that needs to be done is, ability to set the emulator to have 1 or 2 controllers.. and I dont know what your talking about for 0.3 TYL not working for SMW, I can play 2 player with 1 psp on 0.3, however, its not possible to get past the first castle (just because the emulator cant render the background-iggy koopa..)