PDA

View Full Version : PSP Gameboy

Elsid
April 9th, 2006, 17:01
Hi guys, i was just wondering is there any gamboy advance emulator which is compatible with 2.01 like an eboot, thanks.

urmom9388
April 9th, 2006, 18:49
i think there is just try them

Musoka_Eimin
April 10th, 2006, 00:26
dont know but um I have 2.00 ATM and the GBA emus will load but once you try to load the rom unit freezes up, so I am seriously doubting it, but not positive. Not only that, the GBA emus are NOT running anywhere NEAR full speed or with sound so as the builds improve maybe they will start running on later FW versions, only the future can say.

wolfpack
April 10th, 2006, 01:30
Yea right now GBA emulators for the psp need some work on, the sound is extremely choppy and the framerates are moderate. I recommend waiting until the next updates for them come out. Its great work but just needs its improvements and good effiecency.

pkmaximum
April 10th, 2006, 03:23
Ya right now our game boy advanced emu's are no-where near to the point our snes emulation is at. Just stick to SNES for now it serves almost the same purpose as Game Boy Advanced. I know there are a lot of games for GAme boy advanced that SNES doesn't have but we have to be patient. In the mean time just download an emulator for the computer.

jman420
April 10th, 2006, 07:42
lol, with 2.01, 2.6 and the lot, there is less compatibility, as well as less speed, there isnt even a fully operational GBA emulator for 1.0-1.5 yet.. so even if one worked on 2.6, it would be pathetic..

Elsid
April 10th, 2006, 16:45
thanks dudes, i found one but it freezes time to time, realy annoying, gonna stich with my mega drive emu, really good, speed is wicked pictures is full screen what do i have to complain about.