PDA

View Full Version : FFS let it rain

wraggster
July 1st, 2009, 18:26
im sick to death of hot weather, alright when your on holiday but ****in murder when your working in the bastard, please someone tell God or whoever to let it rain.

Shrygue
July 1st, 2009, 20:39
Let it rain on the weekend and cloudy during the working week. That be better or at least have some more big cool breezes if the sun insists on staying out high in the sky.

VampDude
July 1st, 2009, 21:01
Saturday and Sunday here, there will be rain. :cool:

Saturday - Light Rain Shower
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/weather/img/symbols/57x57/10.gif?v23_1

Sunday - Heavy Rain Shower
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/weather/img/symbols/57x57/14.gif?v23_1

Though I would much like it tomorrow when I go see Ice Age 3, which I would have done today if I didn't fall asleep and wakeup in a puddle of sweat at lunchtime. :o

beetroot bertie
July 1st, 2009, 22:31
Do you have narcolepsy?

You always seem to be falling asleep during things :D

Can you let us know what you think of Ice Age 3? I wanna go (thought the last 2 were ace).

And yep, I want it to rain too or just be a bit cooler. Getting to sleep is a mare.

Triv1um
July 1st, 2009, 23:24
I don't mind the heat itself. It's just too god damn humid in Britain.

VampDude
July 2nd, 2009, 05:37
Do you have narcolepsy?

You always seem to be falling asleep during things :D

I have no idea, I've always fallen asleep through/during things. But I quite often wakeup early, like now I've been awake since 4:47am (though slept around 1am). :)

Can you let us know what you think of Ice Age 3? I wanna go (thought the last 2 were ace).

I will let you know, like Transformers 2 last week I might make a thread about it... Well I know I will make a thread about it, because there will be lots to say about it including the fact it's short at only 94 minutes but Sid is always the attraction to Ice Age (the other characters aren't as funny). The U.S. gets Ice Age 3 on July 4th, so it's something to see the movie first (if I don't fall asleep during). :cool:

Eviltaco64
July 2nd, 2009, 20:28
I don't mind the heat itself. It's just too god damn humid in Britain.

It gets pretty damn humid over here on the US east coast, too.

I'd say the worst humidity I've ever experienced was while I was on vacation at Strathmere, NJ (two islands north of Wildwood, I believe). The daily highs were only in the mid-to-upper-70s, but it was so humid it nearly felt like 100-degree weather. -_-

This summers been pretty mild, but nice so far. We've also had a decent amount of rain.