PDA

View Full Version : So I chopped a chunk of my finger off today

Kaiser
April 10th, 2006, 02:18
Aren't I tough shit?

Today at work (Toy's R Us) I was in the middle of cutting a wrapper off a training wheel when BAM! Blood everywhere and a piece of my finger appeared on the floor. After a fun little ride to the hospital and some sweet painkillers it managed to stop bleeding. Took only 20 minutes for a doctor to sew it back on. Not only did I get the rest of the day off but I'll be getting a hefty workers compensation cheque sometime next week.

:D Money

bullhead
April 10th, 2006, 03:12
Dude! Thats so cool! I mean, imagine looking at a big chunk of meat on the floor and going to yourself, "oh look, my finger" excellent!
Anyway, hope you get better soon, and I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

vettacossx
April 10th, 2006, 05:44
yea imagine.....i worked in a saw mill lost the tip of my pointer ....the tip of my pinky....all my ring....and all my middle..on my right hand THANK GOD OR THE POWERS THAT BE>>>..i remember before it happen to me i thought ..."that would never happen too me im athletic and have gr8 instincts besides the fact im a lead guitarest"... well i was obviously wrong...lol..but ill tell you this...even after i lost my fingers i kept at the lead guitar... now i play slash ,satrani and malmsteine leads so im even better!!! three years later here i am playing lead for a local group!!! so hey buddy dont give up....and chin up....we need you around here boss things would go too hell without you!.... (peeps like good ol kaiser!!!)
hope you heal fast and FEEL BETTER OH AND...
Remember what the doctor said!

" keep your hand in the air above your head...lots of water...and plenty sex!!!

vettacossx
April 10th, 2006, 05:52
At Least Your In Canada!!! Where Things Hint Hint Are Legal!!! Id Take Advantage Of My 420 At A Time Like This!! Word To Sonics Mama!!!

stotheamuel
April 10th, 2006, 06:12
Thats goning to suck for typing on dcemu!

but have fun with it!

RedKing14CA
April 10th, 2006, 11:24
Do you feel like a man....

oh and.. when tou tell the story.. dont mention toys R us... and dont mention the Training part of the wheel... LOL

Kaiser
April 10th, 2006, 14:11
oh and.. when tou tell the story.. dont mention toys R us... and dont mention the Training part of the wheel... LOL
LOL :D

So I was fighting off two rapid dogs the other day when a bear crept up behind me and.....

shadowprophet
April 11th, 2006, 17:51
About a year ago, I was trying to carve some model car parts down to work as replacment parts in a portible cd player and cut the tip of my finger off to the bone:(

Just in the last few months has the feeling started to come back,

The lesson I learned was (ouch that shit hurt) !!:p

Well that And I probibly shouldnt try to use sharp objects when im high:D

wraggster
April 11th, 2006, 18:29
yeah in my job ive had some very near misses trying to sort the mower out with the engine running, ive been lucky so far