PDA

View Full Version : Movies.

VampDude
July 2nd, 2009, 21:47
What shall I go and see next?

I am currently thinking of possibly 2-5 movies, which only three are currently available here in the UK.

They are:

Public Enemies - I like the old gangster type movies, this looks interesting.

Blood: The Last Vampire - I have the animated movie on DVD, but have doubts on this movie.

Terminator: Salvation I'm not really too bothered about this movie, because the last Terminator movie wasn't that great. But I can't help to wonder, since it's a Terminator movie (curiosity).

G.I. JOE - I saw a trailer last week, which I thought was cool because that guy who played Doctor Who (Christopher Eccleston) has gone back to looking like an arse of a bad person (like he did in GI60S).

Final Destination 4 - Not released yet, but something I'm thinking about. Though I can't help to think that thisone will be as bad as the others, which I recently watched back to back and laughed at how cheap they look with the effects.

Darksaviour69
July 2nd, 2009, 22:35
Public Enemies, johnny Dep is dreamy

FYI all Final Destination movies suck

Terminator: Salvation- i hear its ok

Triv1um
July 2nd, 2009, 23:19
I'm seeing Harry Potter on the 15th, at the IMAX baby. :D

beetroot bertie
July 3rd, 2009, 10:19
I thought Terminator wasn't too bad and found it quite thrilling at times (better than Transformers in my opinion).

I want to see Blood: The Last Vampire too but only because I like the anime a lot. I also have doubts it'll be any good but it might be alright if you don't expect too much and I'd imagine the fighting/sword play would be cool. I'd perhaps prefer and proper anime sequel with high production values and a longer story.

And yeah, Harry Potter's going to be huge. I've not read any of the books so I'm quite looking forward to the film. It should be awesome at the Imax, unless you're at the front :)

Darksaviour69
July 3rd, 2009, 10:51
I find it hard to sit all the way though a harry potter movie, they are too long and are not interesting enough

rosetaylor01
July 18th, 2009, 06:46
i love to see each and every movies
but at the most i like action movis.
My favorite movie are Hitman and prince of percia.

rosetaylor01
July 18th, 2009, 06:48
i love to see each and every movies
but at the most i like action movis.
My favorite movie are Hitman and prince of percia.

katachristic
July 20th, 2009, 06:15
public enemies is awesome!

GI Joe just looked like it would be a kickass movie

would have to pass on terminator
they just overdo evrything and it all mushes together
good if you just are bored i guess

never heard of Blood but i love vampire movies (being one myself; funny story about that is that i actually messed up my girlfriends neck so bad that her mom screamed! apparently she doesnt think purple looks good on her daughter... oops:))

i would really advise...
HARRY POTTER!
all the HP movie are entertaining, funny, and (most of the time) exciting.

cuzog
July 23rd, 2009, 20:06
If you haven't seen it yet, go see Star Trek. It's the best movie so far this summer by far, even if you aren't a trekkie.