PDA

View Full Version : RPG Game

Elsid
April 10th, 2006, 18:36
hi guys, i was just wondering does anyone have Golden Sun the rpg game so i can run on my psp, that is an excellent RPG game im sure you lot will agree.

kyus
April 10th, 2006, 18:43
No. it's a gba game. and gba emulators suck on psp. Buy a ds and a supercard. Then you can play it quite easily.

Elsid
April 10th, 2006, 19:19
safe

b8a
April 10th, 2006, 22:06
One thing I've been wondering about playing a Golden Sun ROM... Is there any way to carry over the data from the first game to the second? I originally spent 30+ hours building up my characters and amassing a unique collection of items, but then my little sister borrowed the cartridge and left it at her boyfriend's house right before they broke up. Now I can't get it back (he disappeared), and I'm left to wonder how nice it would've been to have a back-up copy. But everytime I think about it, this issue comes up and it seems like it would be rather pointless to play a backup if you couldn't carry the data over since GS1 is rather incomplete by itself.

jman420
April 12th, 2006, 21:20
yeah, you hold right, "R" and hit start on the main menu where you start a new game.. (on golden sun 1) and that will make another button appear that will say transfer data, and if you have 2 gameboys and a cable, its easy to update your characters on GS2

By the way, I'm not positive its Right "R" and start, so play around with it a bit if thats not it.. but there is a button combination where you have to move the D-Pad and hit start.. just not sure if its left or right, and it could be "L" or "R"

and if your playing a rom, just select no cable, because you cant connect a GBA to your computer for cable link :p and then my suggestion would be to take a screen shot of what comes up (list of a bunch of letters-numbers-and other shite) and then open GS2 and just re fil it in again..

b8a
April 13th, 2006, 11:20
Thanks for the reply. Don't have ROMs of either game so I can't give it a try, but it was always one of those issues that bothered me. Now I have an answer. Thanks again.