PDA

View Full Version : Liberated Games

DCEmu_Newsposter
August 30th, 2004, 11:45
A new site that has info on games whose source has been released has opened, heres the news from the site:[br][br] As of today, Liberated Games is officially open for visitors. I know the list of games isn't complete, so please email me with your suggestions. Eventually, we will have a submission form for this kind of thing. [br][br]Also, I know I haven't gotten all the ports of the various games which have been open sourced. Please don't take offense, but rather mail me with the name and a link to the site and I'll put it into the queue with all the other items to do. Eventually, you will be listed, I promise. [br][br]Finally, I'd like to thank Marv, my colleague on this project, for all the help and effort he's put in behind the scenes to make the site work smoothly. [br][br]Heres the site link --> http://www.liberatedgames.com/

MetaFox
August 30th, 2004, 14:23
I've been looking for a site like this. I was scouring the internet for information on all commercial games that went open source to try to port some of them for fun when I made my page about all the commercial ports and interpreters. The Dreamcast is the borg - all games will be assimilated. Heh. ;D

EDIT: It's a pretty short list - I made a bigger list when I was googling for open-sourced once-commercial games.

I'll see if I can dig up the list and send it off to the site.

wraggster
August 30th, 2004, 14:30
i was gonna email him to see if he wanted a forum hosted here

Darksaviour69
September 1st, 2004, 09:41
Maelstrom is a great wee game