PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
July 4th, 2009, 00:45
Most of my weekend will be spent playing a little real-life Tetris, as I attempt to find open slots for all the boxes, furniture and knickknacks still in boxes from the relocation endeavor.

First thing I'll be playing in the virtual world this weekend is the iPhone version of Doom: Resurrection, in anticipation of an upcoming review. Probably should update the firmware on that thing so I'm up to speed on all my iPhone needs. I'll also be giving BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger another crack, once the TV, Xbox 360 and all necessary audio-visual equipment is hooked up.

This weekend, I'll also more than likely be picking some games to sell off and give away. There are a half-dozen Sega Saturn games—Shining Force III, Guardian Heroes, Burning Rangers—that will get more use at someone else's house.

What will you be playing this American holiday weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5306799/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

rbervoets
July 4th, 2009, 01:04
CoD: WaW !

brandonheat8
July 4th, 2009, 01:29
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger on PS3. PS. I wish I had a sega saturn that worked. Oh my psn id is TheLastGundam

Nashxyzz
July 4th, 2009, 06:33
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva, Class of Heroes, and Qruton for psp plus The Dark Spire for ds.

VampDude
July 4th, 2009, 09:22
Since I'm playing the consoles currently connected to the TV, though mostly the PS2 and then the Wii when the real games are over.

Wii:

Boom Blox
Mario Kart Wii

PS2:

Gran Turismo 4
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Not yet played, but Metal Gear Solid 2 first
Persona 4 - Until Completion

goshogun1
July 4th, 2009, 09:38
Playing the import of Wii Sports Resort. All I can say is that M+ is totally awesome!

Was going to play FF XI, but then I played for like 6 hours today and remembered why I quit a year ago. Never again...On the bright side I will be playing both FF VII and IX this weekend. Now those are FF games.

Baboon
July 4th, 2009, 10:52
Ghostbusters on the 360! :)

I imported it seeing as its region free (and it doesnt actualy come out in the UK for a few months lol). Top game!

bosanova_x
July 4th, 2009, 12:16
I'll be playing

king of fighters 98 ultimate match XBLA
super street fighter 2 turbo hd remix XBLA
Garou mark of the wolves XBLA
Street fighter 4 360
Ghostbusters 360

Then bowling and beers.

I love weekends !!!!!!

ojdon
July 4th, 2009, 12:58
Well I brought Call Of Duty 4 for the PC since my Xbox 360 is dieing, so I've been getting used to headshots with a mouse... So much easier!

...I can actually sniper now. =P

ICE
July 4th, 2009, 15:39
Probably just some Call of Duty 4 on my PS3 if anything at all.. Busy weekend ahead ;)

kcajblue
July 4th, 2009, 15:53
Golden Sun!!!
Yeah! That's right.
Cause I never beat it for some reason, but I was really close to.
I just stopped playing one day.

mike_jmg
July 5th, 2009, 00:23
Been playing Tag force 3 sometime, improving my decks, don't know what else to play since beer got my eye this weekend :p.

Also tomorrow is elections day in my country and I was volunteered to help with the process, long story short, I wont have my sunday off. I'll catch up my gaming next weekend, cause I finally got a job.